~ Baby wake up ~

Y/N's POV:
I was finally coming home to my fiancé from my world tour that I was on for 9 months. I missed Demi's birthday and our anniversary so I have some making up to do. I'm stuck at Heathrow airport because there is a delay on my jet being ready for me to board. I check the time back in LA and it's 3:00am. That's what time my flight is supposed to be landing. I should be in Demi's strong and caring arms by now but no I'm stuck at this lame airport. Demi's going to be there for hours and I can't call her because there is no wifi in this shit hole. I go over to a crowd of my fans and hang out with them for a few hours which was nice because I never get to do that.

3 hours later...
One of my bodyguards came over and told me that my plane was ready to be boarded. I sighed in relief and finished up with my fans. As I was about to go I feel little tug on my sweatpants. I look down to see a young girl, probably about 3-4. I pick her up and set her on my hip.

"Hi sweetie, what's your name?"

"Haley. Can chu give this to Demi pwease" I take the drawing and smile.

"Of course I can sweetie" I see a women rushing to us.

"Haley what did I say about running away like that"

"But mummy look who it is" Haley said

"Oh I'm sorry Ms Y/L/N she really wanted to meet you and I told her that you might be able to give her drawing to Demi"

"Of course I can, it's no drama at all and please call me Y/N ah..." I say sweetly as Haley looks at my tattoo on my ear.

"Heather" Haley's mom says

"Y/N it's time to go now" Haley pouts and I let her down.

"I will keep this safe and sound okay princess" I hug her and stand up.

"I'll get Demi to tweet something about this so you can show Haley she got it okay" I say to Heather

"Thank you so much Y/N"

"No problem, bye now" I wave good bye to my fans and enjoy the next 11 hours of sleeping.

11 hours later...

Demi's POV:
Where the fuck is she? It's 4am now and there is no announcement where she is since its a private plane. I'm freaking out. I sit down and decide to sleep off a little bit of time. These metal seats don't help either. And the ac is fucking freezing and its the middle of winter. I walk to the bookings desk hoping they have a blanket or something.

"Hi um do you have a blanket, it's kinda cold in here" I ask

"O-of course M-miss L-Lovato. This one will keep y-you nice and t-toasty" The girl said handing me a fluffy blanket.

"Thank you so much. Do you want an autograph or a photo?" I ask noticing she is trying to keep herself calm

"You wouldn't mind?" I shake my head. Take a selfie and sign a piece of paper nearby.

"Here you go sweetie"

"Thank you so much. You mean the world"

"And as do you um..." I say not knowing her name

"Hope"

"As do you Hope. Thank you again. Tag my in that photo and I'll follow you okay" She nods and I walk away.

"DEMI, DEMI" I turn around and see Hope running towards me.

"You forgot your phone and I found a pillow you can have"

"Thank you Hope, I really appreciate it"

"No problem. Bye"

"Bye Hope" I keep tossing and turning until I put in my earphones and let Y/N's soothing voice help me sleep.

2 hours later...
I feel someone shaking me and I push them off. Can't they see I'm trying to sleep here. Jeez people are rude.

"Baby wake up. I'm home" I could recognise that voice anywhere. I immediately stand up and pull her into my embrace. I nuzzle my head in her neck and feel tears pouring down my face. She's wearing my favourite perfume of hers and I cry harder.

"I missed you so much" She pulls away and cups my face.

"I missed you too" I lean in and kiss her so passionately that I hear people wolf whistling all around us.

"I love you Demetria so much. I'm not leaving you for a very long time now"

"I love you too Y/N so much. Just shut up and kiss me again" She kisses me and those familiar fireworks in the pit of my stomach came back from when we kissed the last time. I pulled away and hugged her again.

"Let's go home. I have a lot of making up to do" Y/N whispered in my ear as a shiver went down my spine. This is going to be a very long day.