Chapter 10: Don't let fear hold you down

" Will he be alright? " Kagura asked Geiz frantically as the time traveler simply glanced at Kagura from across the room " He'll be fine, he just won't be able to walk " he replied which Tsukuyomi found the way he spoke insensitive " Vernage can heal him though, right? She healed me back then and Nathan, he can walk again " Kagura grabbed Geiz's arms which the taller male had no reaction nor physical reaction. Soon however a red mist ejected from Kagura's body onto his couch revealing Evolto in his Blood Stalk armor " Kid, I'm afraid Vernage can do anything in the current moment. " He said as he sat there on the couch. He been silent for such a long while and the fact he chose now to come out made even Geiz question if he truly cared about the others " Nathan wasn't just struck by some stray attack...I know exactly what his attacker used....it's what my brother utilized when toying with different races of planets...you lot would call it a toxin, however it's a magic that attacks the nervous system starting with the lower spine down " Evolto tried explaining " How do we stop it? " Tsukuyomi asked as she stood up from her seat and planted her hands on the table across from Evolto who simply starred at her " If I had my full power I could've gotten rid of it alongside the toxin in Kagura's body. As of now there is no stopping it, only delaying it. You want something to get rid of it and that's impossible at this point unless I can gain my powers back. However if you can destroy the person who inflicted the damage then the magic will cease to spread but still exist in the body leaving whatever damage it caused to remain. " Evolto stretched himself out on the couch. " Then....he's stuck like that forever..."Kagura looked down before Geiz shot a sharp question towards Evolto " If you know so much then how come you haven't been doing a single thing to stop any of this?! "Geiz was about to grab his collar only for Evolto to slap his hand away " I would've only gotten in the way and died, ultimately letting Kagura die. Without my fully strength I can't fight any of the creatures you combat, unless we can somehow find Pandora's box from Mars, we're not getting any where " Evolto sighed in which Kagura looked to the side " space huh...." he shook his head while Tsukuyomi fell back into her seat. " If theres nothing we can do now, then we might as well deal with this Another Rider before he gets more powerful..."Tsukuyomi said just as Saiko entered the Takeyama's home, he was already told of her and met her not to long after he and Geiz has their mini pep. Although she didn't know Nathan nor of his current situation " But before we do anything, its best we retrieve Itsuka Kendo, she was the only female libra attending the U.A. We'll have to protect her since Nathan's out of commission for now" Geiz informed the other two just as Saiko asked " Nathan? " she raised a brow as Kagura replied " He's a good friend of ours, a Kamen Rider like us too " He said whole Geiz walked to the door " I see, I'd like to share what I've found regarding the situation " Saiko told the group which Tsukuyomi eyed Geiz " you forget you can just call me on the faizphone, I'll be quick, and I'll try avoid combat if I can. " Geiz told Tsukuyomi before walking out the door, closing it behind him. He took a watch off a slot on his right arm and tossed it towards the street creating a motorcycle which he used to drive to the hospital keeping Nathan.

Kagura sat beside Evolto who simply patted his head " What have you found out? " He asked Saiko as she sat in a chair beside the sofa. " So far I've looked into the disappearance of all these females, most date back to the 2011, then onwards to today. Itsuka Kendo, I overheard you lot talking about her; she was one the of female high schoolers under the horoscope- Libra. Although she's out of three female libras still in Japan. " Saiko spoke which Tsukuyomi nodded " Geiz is on his way to retrieve Itsuka as we speak. " Tsukuyomi informed her allowing Saiko to continue " That leaves the two others, both attend the Amanogawa High School. I heard the school exceeds very well with it's studies in the field of astronomy-" " Astronomy? You mean space right? " Kagura asked in which Saiko nodded which this slightly peaked Evolto's interest " Seems a teacher there is very experienced in the field as well, says he's part time worker with.....NASA?! " Saiko jumped and Tsukuyomi fell out her chair l HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! " She replied which Kagura looked between them " Whats NASA? " he asked innocently which Evolto,Tsukuyomi, and Saiko starred at him before all of them fell out their seats. The next few minutes Saiko explained to Kagura about NASA and their intentions/goals. After understanding the simple terms he just nodded, somewhat understanding the gist. " I see...." Kagura nodded not fully understanding but getting the idea, Saiko continued " Fancy this; they have their own Kamen Rider fan club, and have one who can survive in the vacuum of space-" " HE CAN GET TO MARS! " Kagura placed his hands on the table and Evolto looked at him " you really want me to help your friend don't you..."he sighed " That, and if you can get your strength back, then you can help us fight! And prove to Geiz that your not as bad as he thinks " Kagura looked at him to which Evolto chuckled " I see, hm, I guess fighting for a good case could be interesting " he murmured before Tsukuyomi stood up " In any case, we should head to the school tomorrow, chances are their clubs are finished by now. " She said which the others nodded.