Chapter 1 Part 2: Kamen Rider.........

" Ngh....." a small grunt escaped Kagura's lips: the light from a window laid over his eyes which caused him to blink a bit, tiredly; he opened his eyes, realizing he was back at home, in bed.......laying with Jirou. He had to blink once more as he starred at the slumbering Jirou in the same bed as him. He felt her arms around his body holding him close to her as if she were protecting him from some unknown danger. He only nuzzled into her chest as he gave a small smile that only he'd know plaster his lips. " Awake....?" He heard Jirou's morning voice. " mhmm" he hummed in response. Jirou seemed to tighten their embrace just a bit "....Onee-Chan.....I had a dream..." Kagura muttered to which Jirou knew what was going say: She did not want to except the truth that he were to be a tyrannical overlord. Alas that was exactly what he explained he dream was, the events they had gone through leading to him falling asleep in that warehouse. " I'm sure it was just a dream " Jirou stroked his back slowly. She looked towards his troubled face, knowing he'd still want to chase that dream of his: she spoke " You know once I had a dream like yours you know....of course it was different. " She smiled as Kagura starred at her " Really? " he blinked softly " Mhmm, it even came true, giving me an opportunity " She then looked at the ceiling as she rolled onto her back, Kagura suddenly laying atop of her as he starred into her eyes waiting to her the rest of her ' story '. " Did you get your dream come true?" He asked excitedly which Jirou chuckled and poked his nose " My dream did come true but......I didn't chase it, I let pass. " she took a soft pause and looked into his eyes in return " I thought another time it'd come back. Turns out life doesn't give you many chances at what you want to do in life " Jirou kissed his forehead and sat up with him in her lap, wrapping her arms around his waist " When that opportunity comes for you, don't pass it up, chose what your hair says is right and take that opportunity with the good in your heart " she spoke and Kagura nodded with that sweet smile Jirou always loved to see.

About three hours passed: around ten in the morning where the city was now fully in its daily routine. Jirou and Kagura were served breakfast by Bakura who didn't really bother asking when Jirou arrived or when Kagura returned home: seeing Kagura bouncing in his seat at the dining table smiling was enough for him not to ask, preferring not to ruin his adoptive son's morning. While the three were eating Jirou had spoken up " So Kagura, I have something special planned today for you " she smiled towards him which Kagura tilted his head " I'm going out with a couple of friends and I want to introduce you to them if you'd like to come along " Jirou starred at the younger boy who looked at his adoptive father " I don't see a problem with making some more friends " Bakura spoke as he take a sip from his coffee " Then it's settled then!" Jirou smiled and Kagura clapped his hands together rather happily as he nodded towards her.

By the next hour the two teens were out the door and on their way towards a nearby mall: Kagura was simply hugging Jirou's arm while they walked together. Jirou chuckled softly as she ruffled his hair just slightly, looking up she saw three of her friends up ahead: Yaoyorozu , Midoriya , and Todoroki. " I didn't suspect all of you to be here so early! " Jirou called out towards them getting their attention " Better to be slightly earlier than late right? " Yaoyorozu replied with a smile which Jirou chuckled " I just got here, although Midoriya had been here for awhile " Todoroki commented causing Midoriya just looked off to the side " Late school shopping you could say..." he rubbed the back of his end slightly. " When aren't you buying something for school " Jirou rolled her eyes slightly, they all continued to converse before Yaoyorozu eyed Kagura " Jirou, who's your friend there?" She asked politely. " Oh, he's my best friend, basically my younger brother: everyone this is Kagura " Jirou introduced Kagura to her friends which the boy only hugged into Jirou's arm a bit tighter even going the extra mile as to hide his face close to her arm. Yaoyorozu couldn't help but cover her mouth due to Kagura's cute and innocent act. " H-Hey there's nothing to be afraid of bro " Jirou blinked before noticing Todoroki crouch in front of Kagura and look up at him, pulling on the boy's hand he received a shy glance towards the Half-Half male. Todoroki then held out a small piece of candy to which Kagura blinked before accepting the offering " T-Thank you " Kagura murmured " Your welcome Kagura " Todoroki patted Kagura's head softly as he stood back up ' I haven't seen Todoroki act like that before ' Midoriya thought to himself with a small smile " Let's go inside and find somewhere to relax " Todoroki suggested you which the group nodded, heading inside the mall they stood outside.