Chapter 4: November 2017

" Senpai.....Senpai.....Senpaaaiiiii! " Kagura frowned as he nudged Yaoyorozu from her seat in the library. She looked up from her text book and looked at Kagura " What's the matter? " she whispered while looking at him. She opted to bring him along to the library to study together as she heard from Jirou that he was severely failing in every class but history, seems he's very keen on being able to accurately tell events in chronological order " Why is studying so important? Can't I just learn in school then let that be that? " Kagura asked which gained him a flick to the forehead making him quietly yelp and rub said area " Studying reiterates the lessons you learn in school that way solving questions and problems are easier, as well as understanding several topics " Yaoyorozu replied to him which he just puffed his left cheek softly. " but its so close to the weekend " he insisted " Takeyama-kun, its Wednesday " Yaoyorozu sighed softly. She couldn't deny she found his bluntness and his stubbornness quite adorable but she also didn't have much of a problem putting up with it if it meant helping with his own school work " B-But-" she put a finger against his lips and turned in her seat to face him " Your still a regular high schooler, that makes these core classes even more critical you know " she told him which he looked down " But it's truly up to you what you want for yourself in the coming future days. Thought your not alone, Kyoka, the others, I, and all the students of U.A. aren't exempt from basic core education it's required to make it in this world " she placed her hand against his head, ruffling his hair " W-Wait your serious? I thought those aiming to become a hero were different in the classroom " he looked up at her which she smiled softly " a little secret between you and me " she leaned into his ear and whispered that U.A. wasn't just the hero course there were other courses there too. Being told this Kagura grew a surprised look as he starred back at her " Really? " he asked excitedly to which Yaoyorozu nodded " Really " she replied with a soft smile before ushering him back to his science textbook " Now study Takeyama-kun "

Nathan stumbled over a stack of barrels before rolling to his feet and using his cane to to smack a energy basketball back at Another Build. Another Build simply punched it back at Nathan causing him to go hurling into a wall ' What the hell is up with his power? I should be evenly matched! ' he thought to himself, and it was true during his first fight with Another Build he was able to go toe to toe with fiend, but the second fight they were par but now it would seem Another Build had the upper hand, or maybe Nathan was weakened. Nathan stood up quickly and began to assume a stance while Another Build stood facing him " You know, I never intended on fighting you.....that first time you shouldn't have stopped me....the second time, that failure king got in the way of my vengeance against you....and.....I took half your power away for it. " Another Build spoke " What? " Nathan questioned before thinking about it thoroughly " That watch! " he exclaimed and Another Build tapped the side of his head " finally processing it. Yeah the watch I shocked you with, didn't just shock you, it was slapping away your power " He explained " And i see it was more than enough, now I'm just finishing the job! " Another Build charged towards Nathan who simply chuckled " it's a good thing I don't just rely on my own abilities " he kicked his cane up and used the ' question mark ' hook to swing off a metal pole above him which brought him behind Another Build " Eraserhead has the ability of super speed, O or X? " he asked to which Another Build looked at Nathan " Eraserhead he-" Another Build found himself being struck by lightning which prompted a silver star over his head before absorbing it " now the playing field is even! " Nathan quickly picked Another Build up with his cane before kicking his chest then roundhouse kicking him " I'll make sure you won't come back from this! " Nathan ran forward once more this time prepping for his finishing move as he reached for the question mark in his belt. " D-Dam it! " Another Build had spun after the round house kick to see Nathan's next action. Until he suddenly stopped moving, as it time halted itself. " I give you more power and yet still, you can't beat him.....well I'll just give you a hand cap this time " Uhr junked down from the catwalk atop the floor the two combats fought upon. He fixed his oversized trench coat while Another Build starred confused " Go on, finish him quickly so we can be on our way to the real mission " R-Right! " Another Build walked up to the frozen Nathan and suddenly kicked his chest plate with his right leg causing paused sparks to form around the the origin of impact. Uhr chuckled before snapping his fingers and watching as Nathan was forcibly ejected from his Quiz armor after an explosion from Another Build's kick. " What.....the....." he struggled to move and could only stare at Uhr and Another Geiz from his position on the ground. " My My, now it truly seems like you lost your touch, and power~ " Uhr giggles and pointed at Nathan " I thought Kamen Rider Quiz would've been tough to sap power away, but Ora was right! Your ego really puts that guard of yours down. " he laughed " You should be lucky I'm in a good mood, I think I'll spare you for when my kingdom arrives. " Uhr turned around which Another Build spoke " I thought I were to kill him " he said " Meh, I changed my mind, now let's hurry a long before those two unwanted vermin show up..." he said to which he and Another Build fled the scene leaving Nathan to faint.