Chapter 9: Two plans

" Himiko " The man with the camera opened his eyes as he looked towards the the balcony of his penthouse. Takeru sat by the stair well scrolling through a phone, he looked through countless photos of when he used to attended the U.A. when he was two years younger, he was a social worker, a space where kids could come to talk about anything they need to or wanted to. He was good friends with Aizawa, even studied under him when wanted to become a hero but he died and the of him becoming Kamen Rider Ghost began. " To think that entire year...searching for the eyecons to revive myself...just to gain this watch and lose my powers....but also to gain them again....to meet that kid " he smiled lightly as he looked at the Ghost watch. Toga soon walked up the stairwell, past Takeru. She looked over towards the man who returned the glance " It's time...." he said to which Toga narrowed her eyes " The League of Villains.....right? " she asked and the man nodded " It's time to begin the plan " he began to tap a storage device against his head " All For One.....Swartz your trump card will be the a stepping stone for Zi-O " he spoke to himself.

Toga looked at her knife on the table as she softly placed her hands together " If there is a higher power listening to my voice

Toga looked at her knife on the table as she softly placed her hands together " If there is a higher power listening to my voice.....I pray that you keep Kagura safe....keep him focused...and to find the strength to take his road to becoming king...." she said before grabbing her knife " Tsukasa.....Takeru....I'll do my best..." Toga had walked down the stairwell as Takeru stood up and looked the man with camera and spoke his name " Kadoya Tsukasa.....I am grateful for the information you shared with me.....and I am aware that as of now we have to act as enemies...but I have one request..." Takeru looked at Tsukasa which he made direct eye contact " I know, per your request; I will not hold back against Takeyama, but he must prove to me that he can fight on his own if he wants to obtain my power...but Takeru know you may fade away and lose these memories of me...what I plan to do will be....unethical " Tsukasa spoke truthfully and Takeru looked at his watch knowing what was going to happen when the time came. " I understand, I believe I have lived my life long enough. I trust you, Tsukasa-san " Takeru bowed respectfully as he took his leave.

" Asui " Nathan looked over from the couch, as he was helping the others with cleaning. " Ribbit? " Tsuyu glanced over towards Nathan " I have a favor to ask " he started as she tilted her head " Would you be able to walk Kagura to school today? " he asked to which she blinked softly before agreeing to his favor she didn't know why if all people but Nathan saw how the night before the two acting almost like siblings, and he overhead him talking to her about some pretty secretive topics since she was so open. It had to be at least five in the morning which meant Kagura had to be getting ready for school, Nathan told Tsuyu he'd vouch for Tsuyu which thanks to Nate she learned where the boy lived making her way there, unknowing that she weren't going to find a happy Kagura this morning. Geiz saw Tsuyu leave out the door and sighed before pulling Nathan aside " We have an issue..." he whispered and Nathan eyed him " Another Rider? " the quiz master asked " I'm not certain, Tsukuyomi just told me that girls have disappearing from several high schools..." Geiz replied " Any leads?..." Nathan eyed the time traveler " One: they're all libras..."Geiz replied " Libras....I know of one in the U.A. " Nathan quickly spoke and Geiz nodded " Keep a close eye on her, Tsukuyomi and I are heading to Seiai Academy, we've heard there's two other libras left. " Geiz began heading to the door ' Leaving Kagura alone today then....' Nathan thought time himself before Vernage peaked her head around the corner " It seems Geiz is giving Kagura more space as time passes " she smiled to which Nathan shrugged lightly " Vernage I need you to do something for me " Nathan starred at the woman " What is it sweet heart? " she smiled which Nathan starred blankly before letting it slide " there's a girl in class 1-B I want you to watch over her name is Itsuka Kendo " Nathan told Vernage who only nodded " Of course "