Chapter 5 part 2: Build Finale! Be The One!

" Now I'm confused " Tsukuyomi cringed slightly " Kagura, put it in simple terms, not mumbo jumbo " Jirou put a hand on Kagura's head to which the boy huffed " We are gonna go back to the point where Sento met Jirou. " He started which Tsukuyomi nodded " But we'll have to reach the timeline before Jirou and I showed up in that warehouse where Sento found us , essentially re-writing how Sento and Banjou got the watches! " Kagura said " So in layman's terms, your going to rewrite your own history? " Nathan asked " Exactly! We could give Sento and Ryuga the watches by meeting with them " Kagura said before Woz interrupted " Waga Maou, your doing too much work. " He closed his book " What are you implying? " Jirou asked him to which he responded " Sento and Banjou already have the watches in their possession from when they met you and Waga Maou, which means from when Tsukuyomi knocked them out to now means those watches manifested. Now in sometime they had forgotten their memories. Banjou regained his through his Cross-Z watch while, Sento never took his back, so find the point in between the events of now and the moment Tsukuyomi arrived to retrieve you two " Woz explained and Kagura thought a bit before looking at Tsukuyomi " May I pilot the Majin? " he asked her and she nodded hesitantly watching him take a seat in the pilot seat of the time majin " Thank you Woz, I think I know exactly when to go! " he pushed the controls forward causing the Time Majin to take off into a portal into the air.

Gentoku had watched as the Majin took off, he gritted his teeth " Seems like you lost to Zi-O....I guess it's time to end him..." Uhr looked at Gentoku who looked back before a portal opened behind the both them " If you want a rematch and your ' experiment ' back, follow me " Uhr said as he walked through the portal, Gentoku waited a bit before following afterwards, unaware of a blue cobra that slithered in after him.

" Bakura...." Yu leaked her back against her back against Bakura's while he sat on the back patio starring out into the night filled sky. " Hm? " Bakura hummed in response while starring at the stars " Will he be ok.....carrying that weight on his shoulders? " she asked him while looking at the ceiling as she was facing towards the house unlike Bakura. " I'm not sure....." He responded ".......did we....do a good job....raising him?...." she asked another question ".....I like to think so....." he replied them they sat in silence while they thought of two different things. " Is it wrong to be afraid....?" " No,....I don't want to lose him either......but Yu......he's a strong kid....I'm sure he'll make it....I'm positive of that...."Bakura said as he held his sister's hand " Just believe in him.....like I believed in you...." he spoke quietly " Yeah....."

-November 11th 2017-

" Are you sure about this? " Jirou asked Kagura seeing as he was about to leave alone " Positive, we can't all go, especially since Another Build is still on the lose and possibly going to try and change even more things about Build's history " Kagura replied before feeling Nathan place a hand on his shoulder " I can't just let the king go off by himself though. " Nathan commented " B-But your hurt-" Kagura was going to say something against Nathan coming but Woz agreed with the Quiz master " Waga Maou, Quiz is correct, although he may be hurt, it would be wise to bring along a small party " Woz said " So I'll be coming along, Tsukuyomi you come along too " He said while Woz looked at Kagura " I'll keep your beloved sister safe Waga Maou " Woz bowed towards him which Kagura only nodded in return as Jirou asked " What about Geiz? " she asked which he answered from himself " I'm going back to when Another Build first showed....I believe don't even need the watches if we just beat him at the source " Geiz said while leaving the Time Majin to call his own. As his arrived he glanced back towards the others ' To believe they're all comfortable with that kid becoming an overlord....regardless of the fact they know he'll destroy the world...' he began to walk to his Time Majin before entering it and leaving the current timeline. " What's his deal?...." Kagura muttered before shaking his head. Tsukuyomi walked up beside him " Let's get moving " she said to which Kagura nodded as he, Tsukuyomi, and Nathan began to headed into the city from the harbor the Time Majin was stationed.