Chapter 1 part 1: The Beginning

" Foolish Mortals.....You still try this futile effort. You shall never succeed in defeating me, for I am your King, your Overlord "

A tall man, within an ' pharaoh's ' armor stood taller in front of a large monument

A tall man, within an ' pharaoh's ' armor stood taller in front of a large monument. This monument held 19 statues of many amours within stone, with year dates under, dating from 2000 being the earliest, to 2017 being the latest:'The past defenders of Earth, their legacy, each and everyone given praise......that was what humanity would have hoped for....but instead — A king, no, an overlord, the tyrant of all, stood tall at the very center of the large monument.Raising his head, his red visor glistened from the sun's reflection: He simply starred towards the horizon, waiting, as if time abided to him and his will. He knew what he was waiting for, the day of retaliation, where his subjects would attempt to defeat him, but unfortunately for them...........They stood no chance. Upon the ground, the small pebbles and stones had rumbled around: yes a storm was coming. He could hear it, the battle cry, the treading of the tanks through the barren seas of dirt, the roaring engines of the helicopters routers setting the sky ablaze with sound. Those motorcycle engines revving with determination, and the march of men and woman with the fearsome instinct: Flight or fight. Armies of countless tanks, helicopters, troops, everything this humane military had to offer, all heading towards the way of this overlord, as if they were thankful for his patience and hoped it spelled his demise; soon the motorcycles took lead and the soldiers on foot began to stampede in after them shouting in unison " TOGETHER!!! " What a strange battle cry for those to experience a swift death. Bags filed tonteh brim with explosives: dangling from the sides of the motorized bikes, the riders pushed themselves forward on their bikes crying out louder their battle cry. All the got in response of a slight head moment from the pharaoh who raised his right hand, setting of a chain reaction of explosions that sent the riders bikes up in ablaze causing their explosives to exploded in series. These series of detonations began to purge their own ground soldiers as well. Some fortunate to die instantly, others, suffering the cruel fate of death by fire. " Hmph...." he looked above him to see several machines towering above him: One was diving its arm towards the pharaoh, another attempting to stomp, the others aiding in the assault. The overlord unfazed, and snapped his fingers creating a surge of golden energy around him; a barrier, that paused all movement around him, the very flow of time halted at his will.

 The overlord unfazed, and snapped his fingers creating a surge of golden energy around him; a barrier, that paused all movement around him, the very flow of time halted at his will