CH. 67 Is it over?

Start from the beginning

I looked at my sisters and saw that they were waiting for me out in the lobby before I could go to them with Chris. I made my way towards the others whose lives have changed by the woman like mine was to talk to them.

We spoke in relief in her, finally being caught and being held accountable for everything she has done. I was surprised that they all thanked me and hugged me.

I was even surprised when I saw that the kids came to the trial with their father, who also thanked me.

I felt like I didn't need to be thanked, but I didn't want to say that, this was something they felt like they needed to do.

Maybe this was something they felt would help put them at ease.

When I was done talking to them, I turned back to walk towards my sisters but forgot that Melanie wanted to speak to me.

I didn't have to seek her out because Chris was with her, Tiara, Dalton, Derek, Agent Bones, with the other women as well.

Walking towards them, I could tell that the mood was something serious.

Everyone was looking at Melanie, but she wasn't saying anything.

She was looking at me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Melanie was waiting for you to join before she told us. She hasn't even told me either." Dalton, Melanie's husband, said.

My eyes widened at that.

"What is it?" I asked.

Melanie looked at all of us.

"You guys know that the sociopath kept tabs on us, that he had filmed us, followed us around and tortured us." She said.

Silence fell among us.

We didn't have to answer her question because we already knew the answer to it.

"Kassie, before you mentioned that he knew where you were when he killed that woman in the bathroom." She said, and I nodded my head slowly.

"He was able to know where each of us was; he was able to know where to abduct us easily as well." She said.

"He was not worried about getting us back if we somehow escaped because he was easily able to get us back," Melanie said.

"It was hard for us to escape; he drugged us. He made sure of that." Agent Bones sister said, who was also one of the women who was held captive in the basement.

"When we all first arrived at the basement, one by one or in groups, we were drugged and in pain," Melanie said.

"He wanted us to be weak against him." Another woman said.

"Yes, that's one reason, but he wanted us to be unconscious for a certain period as well," Melanie said.

"He did everything to us when we were in the basement when he had us drugged." A woman said in a soft voice. "What else could he have done?"

Melanie looked at her with a sad look, she turned to look at me and warily continued to speak.

"Kassie, you ran at the same time every night around the same area, which is what caused you to bumped into him. He knew that, but of course, he had to make sure you were coming, he had to make sure you would show up at a certain time so he could mess with you." Melanie said.

"The only way to do is if he was able to tr-" I said, I stopped my sentence.

"If he was able to track me," I said.

"He knew where all we would be when he abducted us. He had to be able to keep a tab on us even when he was working; cameras only could go so far. He needed another way." Melanie said.

"That's how he knew I was on the move when I was in the car, I had figured it out," Melanie said.

"Where.... Where is it?" Tiara said, moving her hands around her body.

"Where is it?!" She yelled, silence filled the courtroom lobby. I'm sure everyone's eyes were on us both neither of us cared.

Some of the women stood still; others had tears in their eyes. They've all figured it out by now.

That this cruel person branded them in every way possible, that this made everything worse. That if Melanie didn't find this out, none of us would have ever known.

That the creep would have had power over us, still.

That he still would have been a step forward.

"He chipped us," I said.

Melanie nodded her head.

"Where is it, Melanie!?" Tiara asked, she was scratching herself, she was going to have an anxiety attack.

"The back of our necks," Melanie said.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

So, do you Dolls think they'll be able to get the chips out?

Yes, the creep chipped them, don't forget he liked to play games and was always ahead of them and had extra steps just in case the women were able to get out of his reach.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu