He tried several times to get in touch with Kim, but she didn't want to talk to him. All he wanted was his fiancé back.

There was a knock on the door making him ease up off the couch. "Who the f*ck is this?" he said to himself before getting up and patting the gun he always kept on his side.

Looking through the peephole, he kissed his teeth before pulling the blunt out of his mouth and opening the door.

"Are you gonna be mad at me forever?" Daisy asked, looking up into Paris's bloodshot red eyes

He looked down at her curvaceous figure, taking in exactly how she looked. She looked good.

"Daisy, help me understand why you here. You did yo dirt, and now you want to come sit up here in my face. I don't-"

"Hold up motherf*cka. I understand what I did was wrong but you need to learn how to acknowledge your wrongs too. We BOTH were in the wrong. Boogie you are my best friend and I love you. I don't want to be exiled from your life. And I can tell you're hurting right now cause you only smoke when you are,"
she said, standing extremely close to him.

Pursing his lips together, he let her words sink in before stepping aside to let her in. 

They stared at each other for a moment before he pulled her small frame into a hug.

Daisy's heart shattered as she felt his body shake against hers. Paris rarely showed his emotions, so she knew he was really hurt.

"I knew before I asked her to marry me, that I wasn't good enough for her."

Daisy ran her fingers through his hair as she rubbed his back. He was hugging her so tightly that he was hurting her back, but she didn't care.

He let her go before they walked over to the couch. Paris explained everything that happened while Daisy listened with open ears.

"Boogie, she was just scared. You have to remember that Kim is not like us. She grew up with a wealthy family in the suburbs and had everything handed to her on a silver platter. Everything is different from when you go from seeing it on tv , and then seeing it in real life. That girl loves you."

"So how do I get her back? I'm willing to do anything."

A few ideas went through her mind before one clicked. "Make sure you rent out the entire Per Se tomorrow night and be there for 7:00," she smirked.

He grumbled. "Daisy.... what you about to do?" he asked suspiciously.

"Don't worry about it. Just do what I said. Now light up another one and pass it to me."
******

Kim's heart raced as she walked into the restaurant of Per Se. There were only a few cars in the driveway which surprised her since it was the hottest restaurant in New York.