11【 THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY 】

THOUGHT I WAS
GOING CRAZY

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

TONI STORM' s POINT OF VIEW

"Toni Storm, what are you doing in the clinic on your first day of school?!" I heard Rhea scolding me.

He's definitely a gentleman and not to mention, my dream guy!

"Hey Toni, why were you here again?"

"He's so handsome..."

"Who's handsome?" Rhea shouted in a stern voice.

"Huh? I didn't say anything..."

"WHO'S THAT BOY?"

"Calm down Rhea, it's just a crush..."

"Again? The last time you had a crush, you were crazy about him that you forgot it's examination day." Rhea rolled her eyes.

"That was ages ago. I was only 8 years old there."

"And the time you spent all your allowance to buy him an expensive gift on his birthday? What was his name again...Austin?"

I furrowed my brows, "I didn't have a crush on Austin Aries!"

"I was talking about Austin Theory!"

Oh! Austin Theory, the guy I got love at first sight with. His body and the way he looked at me when we bumped into each other, made me high and drove me crazy. But then I stopped that crush thing when I caught him kissing someone I've been classmates for years.

"Okay fine you won!"

"Here's your ice, young lady." Then she threw it on me.

"Rheaaaaa!"

"I'm mad Toni, you're always reckless in everything."

"Wait, why am I in the clinic again?"

"I don't know you, stupid young lady!"

"OMG! Did I fainted just by looking at his handsome face?"

"W-WHAT? What are you talking about? By the way, the mustache guy sent you here."

"OH MY GOSH!"

"Don't tell me...that's the guy you were drooling about..."

"SO HE BRIDAL CARRY ME TO THE CLINIC!!! WAAAAAHHHH!" I giggles.

"You're so hopeless...when did you have a strawberry-scented perfume?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, is this your bag? it's so dirty...it smells like... strawberry?" She said as she smelled the black backpack.

"Rhea..."

"It's so old fashioned..."

"Rhea! That's not mine."

"What?" Good. I thought she won't hear me.

"I didn't bring a bag with me...I've never brought a bag on school..."

"Oh, I almost forgot...then whose bag is this?"

I shrugged, "Check the things out."

"Wait, let me check..." Rhea saw a notebook with an unusual cover. I furrowed my brows as I read what's on it, "Bay bay...?"

Why does it seem so familiar?

"Tsk! Reptile's thing."

"Reptile?"

"It's nothing. Let's go to the classroom now."

-

DAKOTA KAI' s POINT OF VIEW

That Adam Cole BayBay guy.....I WANNA KILL HIM!

I entered the room and heard the annoying Matt Riddle and the attention-seeker Mia Yim snickered on their seats. I rolled my eyes as I went straight to my chair. Tegan texted me earlier ago that Baby Cakes didn't also show up at the Lawson last night.

I side-eyed Tegan and anger nor bad mood couldn't see on her face. Why isn't she mad when she should be?! Tegan's so shallow! Now I realized she's not really in love with him and just did it for the bet.

I found Adam Cole BayBay cute. I mean his eyes were tiny and that's adorable until he ruined my dream date. He's now an uncharming and unattractive guy for me.

Someone entered the room and went ahead on his chair without saying a word to everyone. Just the guy I'm looking for. I gritted my teeth in anger, grabbed my Chemistry book and went to his place.

"Good morning," I greeted him, wearing a big smile. He looked up to me without any curve on his lips and greeted me back, "What do you need, Ava?" Ava? Who the hell is Ava?!

"It's Dakota, you dickhead!" I shouted and hit his head with my book without hesitation. "Ouch! Why did you hit----" He couldn't able to finish his sentence off when he received another slam on his head. "Shut up! You ruined our date, you prick! You ruined my dream date!" and hit him again. You deserved nothing for hurting my feelings and for giving me false hope, Adam Cole!

He suddenly pushed my arms away as he stood up from his seat. My eyes widened, swallowing the glowing lump on my throat when he poured me horrifying glares, clenching his damn jaw.

"WHAT THE HELL, DAKOTA!" He blows up as his eyes were burning in anger. I side-eyed my classmates and they gasped. "Someone already ruined and put my peaceful morning into hell! AND THEN THERE YOU ARE, ADDING YOURSELF! DAMN IT! YOU'RE ALL GETTING ON MY NERVES! DAMN ALL OF YOU!"

All of a sudden, I felt tears run down on my cheeks in frighten and I started sobbing. How dare he shout at me? I just wanted revenge to keep me waiting for nothing last night. Erase that irresistible charming praise I gave him. He's a rude person! I glared at him for making me cry in front of our classmates.

"Damn it!" He groaned in frustration, running his fingers on his hair, trying to calm himself down. The Undisputed Bullies approached him as Roderick Strong pulled him back on his seat. Now what? Those three idiots were pouring me curse scowls across their faces.

"What is going on here, class?" We all turned to the door and saw a new teacher. His broad chest and abs could be seen on his fitted white sleeves, silver necklace hanged on his neck and had a well-shaved beard.

Holy Cow! His voice and body are too sexy!

♫ Thought that I was going crazy
Just having one those days yeah
Didn't know what to do
Then there was you ♫

No one bothered to answer him. We are all impressed by his looks. The teacher slowly approached me and handed me something. It was a dark green handkerchief. "N-no, Sir! I'm alright." I said, still starstruck at his presence. "Just take it." He grabbed my hand and put his handkerchief then he walked to his desk.

And everything went from wrong to right and the stars came out and filled up the sky. The music you were playing really blew my mind. It was love at first sight.

end of chapter eleven

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment! toodles! ♥