Part 2 - Chapter 21

the next day

well, it turns out josh didnt notice but he also still doesnt trust Q at all. im nit sure why though. he just thinks hes some shady guy. just because im dating him doesnt man hes bad! josh is way to overprotective and he wont even let me have a relationship without being a bitch. infact josh is so protective that he wont let me be under the same roof as Q, not without him. so josh is living here now. and he doesnt have to leave anytime soon. he finished at uni last week so he doesnt have anything to do. 

after the party when evryone left he stayed and was staying in my room. because apparently the couch isnt close enough. i personsally think he would go crazy if he knew that i was pregenant. the bitch. josh has always kind of been overprotective because when we were young my dad left so he was the man of the house. my dad returned a few years later but josh was more of a father to me than he ever was. which is kind of gross now that i say it out loud. well think it out loud. either way he didnt need to be like this he just was. i respect him. no matter what. i may kinda hate him but i still repect the shit out of him.

since josh was in our room Q decided to stay with trent while he was here. becasue it was kind of uncomfortablw having josh right there. it was uncomfortable for me and i was his sister. so i dont blame Q for leaving while he could.

when i got out of bed josh was still asleep so i snuck out of the room and into the kitchen. trent and Q were up and eating. i quickly tapped Q on the shoulder and gestured for him to follow. we walked ou to my car and sat in it. then i reversed out of the drive and went down the street.

"what are we doing jen?"
"well. josh is still asleep."
"so.."
"so i suggest getting away while we can!"
"good point."
"ok. so what do you wanna do?"
"uh, i dont know. do you wanna go to the park?"
"yeah sure"

i drove down the road to the small park that was there. we sat down on the swing for a while talking.

"do you think josh knows?"
"uh no. if he did you would b dead."
"oh, well shit."
"wha?"
"he will be here for the next five months probably."
"so?"
"so he will notice by then."
"yeah. shit."
"im dead."
"yeah, he wont hurt me. im his baby sis."
"whos having a baby."
"shut up."
"haha ok."

he got up and started pushing me. i was going fairly high. my feet were touching the cover. which was surprising since i am very short.

"ready?"
"wha?" Q moved to the front of the swing.
"jump."
"are you crazy?!"
"trust me."
"ugh fine."

i jumped from the swing and i nearly landed on my face. nearly. Q caught me 10cm from the ground.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! I COULDVE DIED!"
"haha yeah of course,"
"i couldve!"
"i wouldnt lt you."
"you nearly just did!"
"hehe i wanted to scare you!"
"no no no."
"don\t you watch horro films at 1am.?"
"yeah but i dont ddie wathcing them do i?!"
"haha i guess not."
"my point!"
"did you die or not?!"
"..."
"what are you doing?"
i went limp in his arms. then i whispered. "im dead. i will haunt you forever now."
"haha ok."
"..."
"if your dead then im dead to." Q suddenly went limp and fell to the ground. i landed ontop of him and there was sand everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

we both just lay there. like its a competetion to see who can stay dead for the longest. ok it is a competetition to see who can stay dead for the longest. and i was about to win.

"OI WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE."

crap. i knew that voice anywhere. fucking josh. why is he here. how did he find us here.

"how did you even know i was hre you bitch."
"because, jenny, i know everything the is to know. no get of the bitch we're going home."
"ugh,"
"get up."
"no."
"what did you just say to me."
"i said no."
"say it again why dont you."
"sure. no. no no no. no josh. i will not let you control my life ok. got that."
"get up."
"No."
"do it."
"no."
"jenny. im serious right now."
"so am i. and  refuse to leave."
"thast it." josh walked over to us and grabbed my waist trying to lift me. he may be strong enough to lft me. but he cant lift me and Q. i wrapped my arms around him as tght as i could.
"im. not. going."
"yes. you. are."
"NO"
"JENNY, COME WITH ME AND GET AWAY FROM HIM!"
"WHY, JOSH, WHY. WHATS SO BAD ABOUT HIM!"
"NO ONE DATES MY SISTER AND GETS AWAY WITH IT."
"WHY?! HUH?! IM 20 FUCKING YEARS OLD. I CAN MAKE MY OWN DESICIONS."
"NO!"
"WHY!"
"I WONT HAVE YOU TOUCHING HIM."
"oh, is that so."
"yes!"
"heh." i let go fo Q and josh let go of me. i stood up straight.
"what?'
"you dont want us touching?"
"exaclty."
"well boy do i have a surprise for you bitch."
"what?!"
"ha-ha-ha." i grabbed the sides of my shirt and pulled them back. then my bump was showing.
"WHAT THE FUCK.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
"HA-HA-HA.. THATS RIGHT JOSH."
"YOUR DEAD QUENTIN!!!"
"you wouldnt dare josh"
"OH YES I WOULD JEN."
"haha. no. or i will tell grandma that you punched me in the stomache. she will destroy you!"
"YOU BICTH. YOU WOULDNT DARE!"
"oh. i would and you know it."
"fine. be with this asshole. let him break your heart over and over. dont come crying to me when your a single mom living in a caravan."
"OI, CUNT!" Q was standing up infront of me now.
"what cunt?!"
"dont you dare say that to her! i will stay with her forever no matter what! fuck off. noone will ever come crying to you bitch!"
"look, Quentin. if my sister was threatening me right now with my family, you would be on the ground crying."
"well im not. am i. so lets get this straight. me and her. we are getting married and you. you peice of shit, will come crying to her when you alone and lost."
"FUCK YA!"

josh left and went back to the apaartment. Q was holding me tight and didnt let go. he was right. we are getting married. but what if something happens and i am a single mother. i dont want that to happen. never. Q and i got back in my car and drove back home. when we got there josh was gone and everyone else was asleep. i needed to remind myself that it was 7:30. but it was summer so it was bright at 6.

i went back to my room and went to sleep to. with Q by my side.

*****************************************

HEYA GUYS!!! I WANT TO THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR THE READS XD!!! YOUR AMAZING!! so is josh right?

either way i can give you guys a spoiler, when i think of the ending :P i think as i go. hehe 

remember vote or comment!

~jen