Part 2 - Chapter 20

"why hello josh, what rae you doing here?"
"i could ask you the same question bitch."
"well. i live here, now dont i"
"WHAT?!" josh's voice was so angry it was starting to scare me. "JENNY WHAT THE FUCK?!?!
"w-w-we-well, i-i-i "
"WHAT THE FUCK. WHY DO YOU LIVE WITH THIS FUCKING PRICK?! WHAT THE HEEL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" god, why did Q have to walk in, he knew josh was here. bitch didnt listen to me.
"umm, josh can i talk to you for a scond?"
"NO. I WANNA TALK TO THIS FUCK. TELL ME QUENTIN. WHY DO YOU LIVE WITH MY SISTER?!"
"well first of all, carlos and trent are my best mates. and alice is my friend to."
"SO THATS WHY YOUR HERE?!"
"well no not entirely."
"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT ELSE YOU BITCH."

oh gosh. Q dont do it. dont do it. you will be killed. gosh. why didnt h listen to me?! he will die now! oh my fucking god. 

"well you see, my girlfriend also lives here."
"WHAT THE FUCK. JENNY WHY DO YOU LIVE WITH SO MANY PEOPLE?! ESSPECIALLY THIS BITCH."
"because i just do ok! and its not that many! only 4!"
"wait... WHAT?!?! WHAT THE FUCK JENNY. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU QUENTIN! YOU LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE! YOU DONT GO NEAR HER. YOU DONT TOUCH HER. YOU DONT EVEN LOOK AT HER. BITCH YOUR DEAD!"

josh had so much anger. im surprised he hasnt attacked Q yet. ussually his time is 1.5 minutes. it has been 10 minutes that Q has ben in his vision now.

"now, before you do anything, lets talk for a minute."
"YOU BITCH, YOU WILL NEVER SEE MY SISTER AGAIN."

thats it. he cant control my life.

"JOSH STOP IT. YOU CANT CONTROL MY LIFE FOREVER. AND I WONT LET YOU DO IT ANYMORE. THIS IS MY LIFE AND I DO WHAT I WANT OK!!!"
"SHUT UP JENNY. I WONT HAVE YOU DATING ANY FUCKING IDIOTS!!"
"ok, now, josh. as i was saying. lets talk. so, i know you also have someone special in your life. and you love her, dont you?"
"WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT PUNK?!"
"well. you wouldnt let anything get in the way of being together, right?"
"YEAH, SO WHAT?!"
"so. you know what it feels like to love someoene. to not be apart or ever let them go. thats exactly how i feel about your sister josh."
"DONT EVEN SAY THAT!! ITS DIFFERENT WITH ME AND HER!"
"how?"
"SHE IS MY FIANCE, THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU."
"oh, is there? really?"
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" josh grabbed my hand and looked down at the ring on my finger. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM."
"well, i love her."
"I WASNT TALKING TO YOU YA BITCH. I WAS TALKING TO MY SISTER. WHAT THE FUCK GOT INTO YOU. WHY WOULD YOU EVER GET ENGAGED TO THAT FUCK?!?!"
"because, i-i." i started crying my eyes out and i couldnt handle it anymore.
"jenny, whats wrong?!"
"just stop it josh. please. i did it because i love him, and you need to understand that. so just leave him alone. it is the same as you and her, ok. so just, leave it, ok."
"no! THAT BITCH MADE YOU CRY EVERY GODDAMMED NIGHT JEN!"
"IT WAS HIS FAULT!! HE HAD TO MOVE AND I CRIED BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE HIM OK. YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING. STOP TRYING TO CONTROL MY LIFE! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I DID THIS TO YOU?!"
"jen."
"NO, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL."
"ugh. i would feel pissed off, annoyed, angry."
"EXACTLY JOSH. PLEASE JUST STOP OKAY?!?!"
"yeah, ok."
"NOW APOLOGISE!"
"what?! why?!"
"BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEATEN UP Q MORE THAN ONCE AND YOU HAVE BEEN THREATENING HIM SINCE HE GOT HERE. AND ALSO YOU YELLED AT ME AND I DIDNT LIKE THAT. NO APOLOGISE OK!!"
"FINE! Quentin, im sorry for being a dick, it was. wrong. of me." he messed around with his haor like this was the hardest thing ever. " Jenny, im sorry for being rude and trying to control you."
"apology accpeted. now. i need to get back to cooking for this fucking party!"

~

"everyone! may i have your attention please!" i stood on one of the bar stools and soon enough evryone was paying attention. "i have an announcement to make."

"shes dying!"
"no tahlya."
"aww"
"anyway. i would like you all to know that, that i am engaged."
"congratulations!"
"thanks mum."
"whos the lucky guy?" my grandmother spoke from the back.
"does everyone remember Quentin?"
"yeah."
"ok, well he is my fiance!"
"woooo!!!"
"haha"
"lets see him then!"
"haha ok, Q, would you mind coming here?"
"not at all." he made his way up to the front of the crowd.
"ok everyone, this is Quentin. im certain you will all get along."
"woohoo. you guys make a great couple!"
"thanks chris!"

i brought ou th cake and i cut it into many peices. i handed them out and then sat on the couch and talked to my grandmother for a while.

"oh, look at you. my little grandaughter. getting married."
"yeah, its exciting isnt it!"
"yes, im very happy for both of you, i know you will make a great lair. but just one thing you need to know."
"what?"
she lowered her tone to a whisper.  "that bump may be small but its visible honey!"
"shit! really?!"
"yeah. im not sure how may people noticed but i sure did."
"haha y]well i just hope i wont get shunned."
"dont worry darling! it'll be fine!"
"haha thanks grandma."
"no worries kiddo. well i think ill be heading off, your grandfather still hasnt signed the papers yet"
"bye! it was great to see you!" i gave her a big hug before she left.

***********************************

sorry guys this update is abit short because i was lazy. anyway i wont be posting next weekend because it is my birthday and im staying with friends. and also, what i said about the wednesday thing. forget that. i dont have to worry about it from now on. 

so, how are you liking the story so far? i really feel sad for josh. he means well. he always has. but anyway goodnight from me! remember vote or comment!

~jen