Chapter 2

nothing really changed for a few months, i still liked carlos, she still liked zane. but then the strangest thing happed. one of my friends told me that trent liked me, she was also friends with him. the first time i had met trent i liked him. alot. but after a while i realised every guy i met, i imediately like them and i have no reasoning. i started getting to know him more and thinking of him as a friend. but, once you know someone likes you, a little part of you starts to like them back even if you never did before. so i started to like him more and more and i talked to him alot more often and he started the conversations to which was a good sign. but then i started to realise that i was being a bit annoying. 

i had a weird fit and did a heap of weird stuff and told him i had a crush on him, he replied with 

"is this legti?"

i thought that was a good sign but he never even really cared or did anything, so i realised my friend was wrong.

alice had started climbing up the ranks of popularity, since zane was right at the top. it was working well for her. we talked about it and kept coming up with great ideas that could help her get noticed by him. they talked every now and then online but that just wasnt enough. we needed to get her to talk to him in person. 

the next day, alice had walked around where  zane was walking, and she said hello. he knew who she was, which was a good sign. they talked for a while, which was also good. the best thing was the talking that night, we talked for ages aboutb how great it was for him to know her and all that stuff, shes lucky. 

so, at the end of the day we both had hopeless crushes on guys we had no chance with. carlos, zane. the two guys that our whole life revolved around, silly right? yeah thats what i think :)