Part 2 - Chapter 14

i lay in my bed, crying my eyes out. the course night breeze washing in though the window. haha jen. like you didnt know this would happen, it always does. noone ever stays by you, so just get used to it. for fuck sakes girl. you should've learnt this by now!! at that point i grabbed it and hugged it, incasing my nose with his smell, it may sound weird but it was the only thing that calmed me down.

i heard an engine outside. great hes here to take his shit back. i rolled over and walked to the door. holding a few of his things with me. i stepped into the hall. he burst through the door covered in sweat. i threw his pillow at his while crying. then a book of his.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!"
"TAKE YOUR CRAP DICKHEAD, TAKE IT AND LEAVE!" carlos and trent were starring, they had no idea what was happening.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT!!!"
"YOU KNOW WHAT IM ON ABOUT! YOU LEFT AS SOON AS YOU KNEW, BUT YOU FORGOT YOUR SHIT SO YOUR HERE TO RECLAIM IT!!"
"WHAT THE FUCK?! NO!  GOT THIS!" he held out a few small boxes.
"UGGGHHH FUCK OFF!" i stormed to my room and slammed th door. plonking onto the bed. curling up in a ball.

i heard a small knock at the door.
"FUCK OFF!!"
"its me and im not leaving until you open the door." it was Q
"well then you'll die there!"
"you leave me no choice." he kicked open the door with his powerful legs.
"FUCK OFF!"
"NO! FUCKING SWALLOW THIS!" he held out a small white pill.
"what is it? a fucking morning after pill!!, i got news for you bucko, its been 2 months!"
"no you dumb shit! it will make you throw up!"
"what you think ill throw up the baby!"
"FUCKING SWALLOW IT NOW JENNY. OR I WILL MAKE YOU!" at this point he was towering over me.
"WHY YOU BITCH, WILL IT KNOCK ME OUT SO YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR STUFF IN PEACE,"
"JENNY, FUCKIN HELL. SWALLOW THIS GODDAMMED PILL NOW. IT WILL MAKE YOU FUCKING VOMIT UP ALL THAT FUCKING ALCOHOL YOU DUMBASS. WHY WOULD YOU EVER BE SO FUCKING STUPID!"
"WHAT SO NOW IM STUPID FOR ENJOYING MYSLEF IS THAT IT?! WHAT THE FUCK QUENTIN?!"
"LISTEN YOU LITTLE IDIOT. IF YOU DONT SWALLOE THIS I WILL SHOVE MY HAND DOWN YOU THROAT AND MAKE YOU VOMIT UP THAT SHIT!"
"WHATS WRONG WITH ALCOHOL?!"
"IF YOU FUCKING DRINK WHILE PREGNANT IT WILL FUCKING HURT THE CHILD YOU HEAR ME! NOW FUCKING SWALLOW IT NOW!! OR I WILL FORCE YOU TO."
"i dont understand..."
"JENNY FOR FUCK SAKES SWALLOW IT."
"i- i thought you didnt care about the baby.. i thought you would just leave, i had no ide-"
"FUCKING HELL SWALLOW IT." he shoved the pill in my mouth with tears in his eyes. i swallowed then ran to the bathroom. i knelled near the toilet and started vomiting, it went in my hair. Q quickly got behind me and held my hair. stroking my back and comforting me.

"its ok, itll all be fine." he whispered nar my ear before kissing my cheek. i still dont unerstand at all.
"i dont understand Q."
"what?"
"i, i thought you would leave m, thats what eveeryone does when this happens to people i know. your going to leave after this arent you."
"remember that morning when we talked?"
"yeah."
"and i promised i would never leave you."
"yeah.'
"well, i never break promises."
"yeah.. but-"
"but nothing ok."
"ok.." he continued to stroke me until i had vomited up all that was in my stomache.
"come one, lay back in bed," he left the room and shut the door lightly.

i was laying in bed, and i could just see the street light outside. it was kind of dim, the bolb was very old and worn. it was about to blow. it had started to get dim at the start of the semster. it was bright and white when we first moved in, but now it was yellow and very dim. it looked like a rotten tooth that slightly glowed. i heard another tap at the door and Q came in holding a big bottle of water. he sat next to me on th bed and started stroking my head.

"you need to drink some water."
"yeah, can i ask you something?"
"absolutely"
"if you hadnt have made that promise would you still hav stayed with me?''
"yeah i would've."
"why though?"
"why not?"
"im not sure, i just expected you to."
"you dont trust me to stay?"
"no. its not that. is just that it ussually always happens, the girl gets pregnant and the guy fucks off"
"thats just with stupid couples, ones that dont care about anything, the ones that are stupid enough to get pregnant."
"you mean im stupid for getting pregnant?"
"no, what i mean is. dont be the man for her if your not going to be the father for her children."
"so no matter what or when i got prgnant you wouldve stayed?"
"yes."
"i love you, your perfect."
"i love you to, but noones perfect."
"you may not be perfect but your fucking dam close." i said hugging him.
"so are you, both of you." he said huggung me tight then putting his face to my stomache. my eyes atarted tearing at the sight of it, it was beautiful.
"your so awesome Quentin."
"so are you babe. now drink." he said handing me the bottle. i started to drink and soon the 2L bottle was empty.

i got up and slowly lifteed Q's arm off of me, he was sleeping soundly. i walked out of the room and everybody was looking at me, a questioning expression on their faces. i went over to the tap and got some more wtaer.

"fuck this im breaking the silence. so what happened jenny?" trent said from the couch.
"i assume Q wouldve told you."
"nah he said, i quote 'if she wants you to know she will tell you.' so yeah im curious."
"well. fuck this im tired, alice, fill them in."
"sure thing!" she shouted from the armchair.

i walked back into my room and lay on my back. i turned to face Q, expecting him to still be sleeping. but his eyes were open and starring at me, with a smile plastered on his perfect face. i could hear the air going in and out of his lungs. i rolled closer and put my arms around his neck and hugged him tight.

"your so fucking amazing"
"well your so fucking incredible and amazing"
"haha thanks, i love you."
"i love you more."
"i love you more-er"
"haha thats not even a word!"
"well then i love you most."
"no way!"
"well your right, soon enough i will love another girl."
"..."
"and she will call you mummy."
"dayum why you gotta be so cheesy!"
"because its adorable, dont deny it."
"your right haha."

i hugged him tighter and he put his arms around my waist. pulling me towards him. we lay there in complete silence for ages, just hugging eachother. i could hear his breaths getting more even and his heartbeat slowing, he was sleeping once again. i kissed him on the cheek before closing my eyes and drifting away with him.

**************************************************

ok guys i got my computr fixed and should now be updating like usual again. hope you like the story! remeber vote or comment!