Part 2 - Chapter 5

*BEEP* *BEEP* BEEP*

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" i rolled over to shut off the arlam but rolled off the bed instead ughhhh. 
"whats going on? do you have any idea what time it is Q?"
"yes jenny i do." he stood above me fully dressed with the smell of linx emitting from him. 
"then why am i up this early on a saturday?"
"jenny. its 10 o'clock. we were supoosed to leave at 9. but everyone thought you and alice should sleep so im driving you guys to trents dorm now. alice is in the kitchen. theres a coffee for you."
"what?!?! ugh god. well give me five minutes and ill be out."
"ok."

i slowly rose to my feet and walked to the dresser. i got out some shorts and a singlet, i also got some socks and my joggers from the floor. after i got dressed i went to the kitchen and skulled my coffee. 

"how far is trents dorm?"
"about and hour from here. here, i made pancakes."
"thanks. hey wheres alice?"
"shes in the car. sleeping."
"really? dayum why didnt i think of that? alright lets go."

i walked out the door and down the stairs before resting in the backseat next to alice. finally i can sleep in. 

~

"ah fuck." i said as my head jolted forward and smashed into the back of Q's seat.

"you alright jen?"
"yeah, im fine. are we nearly there?"
"about ten more minutes. can you wake alice?"
"why me?!"
"i dont wanna die."

ugh. i put my hand on alice's shoulder and slowly shook her. trying to wake her discreetly so she thought it was natural. she didnt. she knew exactly what was happening. and she bit me. she opened her eyes and looked at me. narrowed her eyes at me. hissed at me. bit me. then curled up into a ball and went back to sleep.

when we got to the dorm carlos and trent were already loading things into the truck. carlos looked over at us and waved. in the process, dropping a couch on his foot. same couch that broke trents guitar. and now had broken hsi foot.

"SHIT!"
"oh crapola you ok carlos." Q ran out of the car and picked up the couch. when he did carlos looked down at his foot. i ont think its supossed to turn that way. definitely not.

i clibed over the centre console and into the front seat. Q chucked me the keys and put carlos in the back seat next to alice. i backed out of the park and headed for the hospital.

"you ok? i dont think feet are supossed to bend that way."
"yeah. im fine." he said while clenching his teeth.

as soon as his voice rang through the car alice shot upright. and looked around until her eyes found him

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK?!?!" she screamed looking at the pain in his face. she grabbed his foot sending his body down onto the floor.

"ow!" he said staring straight at her.
"oh shut up you baby"
"your the one holding my foot screaming."

at that she narrowed her eyes at him and flicked his foot. hard. 

~

we were on our way back home after packing all trents belongings and getting a cast amd crutches for carlos. it was only 2:30 so the day was barely over. i still had time to go for a bike ride and go over to BIG W and put in a resume.

when we arriced alice had to help carlos up the stairs and i had to help trent and Q unload everything from the truck. trent didnt actually have that much stuff, it was just a couch, a dresser. a few CDs, a double bed, posters and a comic book collection.

i got chnaged into my basketball shorts and got ready for a ride. Q wanted to come with me today. why? i ride to get away from everyone. everyone. but he insisted. he better not slow me down.

we got on our bikes and started riding. when we got to the hill (not even the big steep one) he strated puffing and stopped for a drink. seriously? i stopped at the top and waited for him. he took 10 minutes to go up a 200m hill. wow. just. wow.

that persisted for another 2 hours before we arrived back at the apartment. i went straight up the stairs and to my room. i got chnged into some sutible formal clothes and printed out some resumes. alice printed some out to becuase she was going with me.

we went to BIG W first and both handed in a resume. then we went to maccas. and afterwoods, subway. finally we went to IGA and then headed back home.

~

i finished dinner and put my dishes in the sink, then i headed to my room. it was only 7:30 but i was incredibly tired. everyone was going to bed b 8:00 becuse after the event sof the day we were all tired. 

i got changed into pjs and lay on my back in bed. i heard footsteps outside my room.  Q must be coming to bed now too. he opened the door and also got changed.  ok so he stripped to his boxers. either way he was laying in bed next to me. i rolled over and stared into his eyes for a while before wrapping my arms around his neck and feeling his arms wrap around my waist.

i was slowly getting drowsier and drowsier. until i blacked out completely.

************************* 

hey guys! sorry this update came so late i the day. :/ hope you hvae a good one :)