Chapter 8 (By Kingdom_Hearts_Raine)

Alice's POV 

I was never 'good' at relationships and things like that, I probably had the biggest list of crushes in the world. Both fictional and real. So I never really knew what those things like love is when you can't get someone out of your head or, when we break up it feels like all the butterflies in my stomach died. I could say I was clueless.

I've moved to around 5-6 schools so I never had any permanent friends and especially not any boyfriends, but I remember. Back. A few years ago I saw one guy, a new kid. You know, fresh meat they call them. But he was drop dead gorgeous, but no one else saw it. His name was Skye. 

It was then I experienced 'love' or was it?

But like every time... I moved, then I met 

We became friends, but deep down I knew I was going to move again. So. We made a fun little deal, to get a boyfriend and stay with them for the rest of the year, I was the one to come up with it... Though I will lose, most of my classes are with the leaderboard popular kids, the lions... The Kings and queens. I was in the middle, still picked on a little but the popular ones talked to me. It was my first day of making the dare with (name) and I was looking around. Awkward eye contact all the way. Most of the boys are let's say out of my league, or already had girlfriends. Maybe I can get a real nice guy from my art class. Nope. Maybe there's a real sporty guy in my PE class. Turns out the timetables got messed up and I was put in the class with all the special needs students, definitely not. Maybe a smart one from my computer class. All nerds, not that there's anything wrong with them, it's just that I'm not entirely smart enough for them... Okay how about my japanese class, my last hope.