|chapter 25:Bath time|Smut

When Sherlock returned I was half asleep on his seat wearing one of his shirts. Being lifted off the chair I groaned lightly curling into his hold. Feeling as he inhaled my scent Sherlock kissed my neck once placing me down on his bed. "Good night love." ....Moaning as Sherlock kissed my neck while the two of us were in the bathtub his hands massaged my nipples making my back arch. John was alright from what he told me before we were in the tub. But now we've been in here teasing one another for almost half an hour. "Sherlock I need you." Panting this out he smirked against my neck.

"Do you now?" Not wanting any more teasing I lifted myself up and alined him up with my entrance, we both groaned while I slipped down onto him. We're still not used to being together again so the extra thrill was still there. Sinking slowly down onto him Sherlock brought me into a kiss. "God, you're so addicting." Giggling my hands slid up his chest to the sides of his neck while we made out just enjoying the feeling of being joined. This was until his hips thrusted up a little. Gasping against Sherlock's tongue that was now in my mouth I started lifting myself up and down on him.

"And I love you." Panting this out near his ear I knew he wouldn't say it back. Sherlock never does. Hopefully, he will one day. Sherlock groaned his head tilting back as I bounced faster. The water in the tub making more noise as I did so, it rippled around me and then Sherlock held me in place thrusting upwards in fast harsh thrusts. I moaned louder bringing myself against his chest sucking on his Adam's apple while his became frantic and the two of us reached our highs gasping for air in the heat of the tub. After a minute of us panting in the aftermath still join we kissed once more smiling at one another.

"Mmm, that was good." I moaned softly as I lifted myself up from Sherlock.

"So good you'd do it again in the bedroom in ten minutes?" Biting my lip while smiling I nodded and we kissed once more.

"The waters getting cold." Speaking this while standing up Sherlock just stared up at me his pupils dilated. "I'm borrowing your second favourite robe." Speaking this while drying myself down followed by wrapping a towel around me before the robe.

"Ten minutes?" Sherlock asked once more knowing I was going downstairs to get a change of clothes. His arms hung loosely around my waist as he kissed just under my jaw. He's making it hard for the ten minutes.

"Ten minutes," I spoke back making out of his grasp to slip out of the room and walk down to my apartment. I heard one of the bells ring while I was down in my flat. Praying it was the mailman I slipped on an outfit also quickly fixing up my hair before heading back up the stairs. It was two older people I smiled lightly when they saw me first.

"Oh you must be (Y/N), Mycroft has stod us all about you." I raised an eyebrow glancing to sherlock who was on his chair.

"Your Sherlocks parents." I sighed when I finished thinking it through.

"Yes, Sherlock's not a fan of talking to us about his personal life so we were so happy he's found someone and quite a beauty that is." I smiled at his mother taking a vacant seat in john's old chair. Sherlock didn't want them here, he hasn't mentioned them so assuming it was he didn't want to see them... That and right now we would be in his room right now if not for this visit.

"What do you do for a living, my dear?" Sherlock's father said.

"Oh I'm a fashion consultant, I also have my own fashion line. Just finished helping out several clients for fashion week in France." They both gaped at me.

"I never really thought Sherlock would find a woman of your high standing appealing." Smiling down to my hands Sherlock sighed standing up.

"I don't need you deciding who I'm appealed by." I raised an eyebrow when he stood between the two people looking to his map when the door opened showing John. I quickly stood.

"Oh sorry, you're busy."

"No, they were just leaving."

"Oh were we? Well, we're here until Saturday. Nice meeting you (y/n)." She took hold of my hand until Sherlock pushed them out of the apartment leaving me to put a hand on my hip.

"We're going out to dinner with them one night." He sighed frowning at me.

"those were your parents?" John said who I'd almost forgotten was here.

"Yes.... and ."

"They're just so....Ordinary." I giggled walking up to hug John.

"Nice to see you, not burnt to a crisp I see." His smiled dimmed.

"So you also knew, didn't you and Sherlock's parents also." Stepping back I nodded silently. "So that was all acting on the phone when I told you?"

"No, she wasn't supposed to know," Sherlock said and I bit my lip.

"Then how did she find out?"

"I'm right here you know?" I got a stern look from Sherlock and I sighed knowing they needed to talk alone. "I'll go make us some tea." Breathing this out I went into the separate room to brew the tea. About five minutes past and when walking back in they were looking at the train footage again. "Sherlock I was thinking about something to do with the car," I spoke while placing down the tea tray.

"Car?"

"Yes, cars, Its a legacy of the early American involvement in the tube system." John seems bamboozled by my sudden response and I turned the two of them back to the screen. "See there's one less car at the next station." "My god (Y/n) you are brilliant." Sherlock clapped his hands together getting even more excited.