|Chapter 9: Drugged up|

I'd taken the week off. It was the sanest thing to do after three weeks of constant fittings and colour moodboards. My client number has gone quite high, even only after two months of living here. So I'd planned to spend the day eating some popcorn and watching a movie only to hear a loud thump from the apartment above mine. Leaning my head back against the wall knowing that was the weight of a body I stood with a long sigh. 

"Did you hear that thump too?" Mrs Hudson said while holding a large number of groceries. "You go check on them, deary." 

"Right." She left, obviously coming to join me right after putting everything down in her apartment. I arrived to see Sherlock on the floor passed out. When seeing a needle by his side my eyes rolled. What is he doing this time? 

"I leave for one second!" John came stomping from the bathroom with a wet towel in his hand.  "(Y/n) You heard the fall?" He'd calmed down once seeing me. "He does this when stuck on a case. I'm sorry you of all people has to see him like this." His wording confused me, why would it matter if I saw Sherlock like this? John placed the cloth on the man's head. "It's not often I see you in jeans and a jumper." John sparked up a conversation once we managed to move Sherlock onto the couch. If the man needs to do drug at least don't lie on the floor where everyone stands. 

"Oh yeah, I'm having a short break from work. Just for this week and I'm not planning to go out today so...." Sherlock groaned in his half-awake state. "How much did he take?" My question lead to John inspecting the needle.

"Only enough to keep him down for an hour. I'll give him a talking to when he wakes up I can ensure you of that." The statement made me giggle. "Crap I'm going to be late." He whispered to himself. 

"Late for what....Wait a date?" Spotting his shoes and jacket were more intitled than normal it was my best bet.

"How did you... Outfit right." I nodded with a smile creeping its way onto my face.

"I can stay here if you like. I mean I could text you once he's woken up." John pondered for a moment before checking the time. 

"Change the cloth and check his temperature in half an hour, if anything goes out of whack call me and get Mrs Hudson to help you." Saluting him John smiled lightly before leaving the flat. The first twenty minutes were quiet. Reading one of the books, the psyche. Sherlock suddenly shot up, dropping the book a thump echoed throughout the apartment. Sherlock turned to me.

"Where's John? No wait are you john? That can't be true John doesn't look like.... that." I raised an eyebrow walking over to him.

"Should I be taking offence to that?" My voice was soft, worried he'd have another outburst if I raised my voice any higher.

"Only if you don't like being called a beautiful woman." I merely chuckled at that.

"You would never say that."

"That's how you know I'm high." Rolling my eyes I pushed him down on the couch although he tried stopping me.

" I'm going to wet this cloth. Just stay put will you." His response was merely a goggle, being high or not did not stop my cheeks from burning up. He called me beautiful.... Don't be a bloody idiot this is Sherlock he said it himself ' I'm not one for sentiment'. The bathroom was similar to mine and while wetting the cloth and ringing it out Sherlock was now next to me.

"You know I think it a lot." I jolted slapping him lightly with the wet cloth onto his shirt.

"I said stay put." He scoffed drunkenly stumbling away from the doorway. "What do you think about?" I was curious, although curiosity killed the cat it was intriguing to know what he's thinking. Spinning him around slowly I walked him to his room. Sherlock would sleep better on his bed.

"Your eyes, hair, just you. I never thought I'd find myself drawn to another person such as yourself." He paused for a moment while he removed the covers plonking himself down. "No that's not right. Anyone, I never thought anyone could make me feel like this." This was definitely the drugs talking. No doubt about it. "I've never had the urge to touch to be with someone more than yourself." He just kept on talking. Sherlock's mind was going a thousand times a minute and I was at the forefront of his mind, only because I was in front of him for sure.

"I think you should rest. Sleep will help get the crazy out." The last part was a murmur although either way there was a small part of me knowing he wasn't listening to a word I said. Placing the cloth along his forehead Sherlock sighed.

"You know they say sex is like a drug." A gulp went down my throat hard. Where is he going with this? "More powerful than any drug in fact. Especially when you find your special person." His gaze was fixed upon the ceiling until he uttered those words. "It must be stimulating." He voice went lower and Sherlock's eyes followed suit. I could feel him undressing me with both eyes.

"S-Sherlock you need to rest. I'm not doing anything with a drugged-up man." My remark was taken lightly by the drugged-up party.

"So you would if I wasn't ?" I went very red shaking my head. I've never met a man such as Sherlock. I can't tell if he's being manipulative or not.

"I'm calling John. You're talking too much for a man who's drugged himself up." Then it clicked in my mind..... He's not.

"So you figured it out. I'm not high." Sherlock rose from the bed perfectly balanced and stepped closer to me.

"All those things you said what are you...."

"I want you. Isn't that clear from all I've said?" But I didn't believe him, I could dial John's number right now and yet an invisible force stopped me and pulled my thumb back to the side of the phone.

"You want sex, not me." His eyes betrayed him as he stalked me against the wall.

"That's part of it naturally. I want to know how it feels, an alternative to drugs is healthier is it not? Having myself with you like that will make me understand what you are to me (y/n)." The door in one of the other rooms opened and slammed shut, Sherlock sighed stepping away giving me the chance to breathe.

"(Y/n)? Are you in here." I swung open the door flustered and grabbed my bag.

"What did you say? Are you even high?"

"No I'm not high, how can you call yourself a doctor." Their voices got quieter as I travelled down the steps.