Chapter 9: Two plans

Start from the beginning

" Takeyama..." Tsuyu blinked as she found him sitting on his porch, holding a letter he seemed beyond the words of ' out of it ' he looked as if his world was crumbling apart. Tsuyu heard him mutter ' she's gone ' she didn't know who he was talking about but could only think of two possibilities that fit, either family or friend. Tsuyu put her hand on his shoulder which he softly grabbed her wrist as began to shed tears " Himiko-Chan......" he mumbled as he cried "....why did you have to die so soon...." he muttered. Tsuyu heard this and soon sat bedside him she could only watch him cry. " Asui.....you won't leave me...too? Right? " he asked in between sniffles, he may have sounded like a spoiled child, but in truth Tsuyu knew he never had friends and moreover trouble making them, even though she only knew him for a night he spoke more to her than the others he with the only exception being Jirou. She looked ahead towards the street " No...I won't leave. I'll stay here with you, even you find the strength to stand on your own " she told him, feeling him grasp her arm like a lost child. Toga watched this secretly from the roof overlooking them, softly whispering to herself " Don't hate me for what I have to do....but I'm sorry if you get caught in the crossfire " she turned around and left before she couldn't bare the sorrow.

" Seiai academy..." Tsukuyomi sighed " I didn't think this side of Japan would be so..." She couldn't find the words until Geiz finished what she could not " spoiled? " Tsukuyomi looked at Geiz hit him upside the head " Rich is more of the word..." She tolled her eyes as they approached the school's doors only to be greeted by one of the school's students Saiko Intelli " and whom might you two be? " she asked " I am Tsukuyomi, and he's Geiz. " Tsukuyomi replied as Saiko narrowed her eyes " and what business do you low commoners have here? " she demanded an answer which Geiz just glanced at her as if she didn't know the age different between her and them. Tsukuyomi just patted Geiz's shoulder before answering " We're investigating the recent disappearances of several girls from different high schools..." Tsukuyomi replied and Saiko seemed to flinch at that statement before sighing lightly and dropping the whole stubborn rich act " I see....I guess there are other people who don't believe the lies " she murmured " Lies? " Tsukuyomi questioned and Saiko crosses her arms and turned to the side " Apparently when one of these females disappear, the claim is they moved entirely out of country, although I find it strange that they and their families would make sudden relocations without warning " Saiko voiced her opinion in the matter before continuing " This has been happening for years now and it's now becoming worse, just an hour ago two of top students ' moved ' without warning " She informed the two " We were too late then..." Geiz smacked his lips to which Saiko raised a brow behind her monocle. " We do you mean ' too late ' ?" Tsukuyomi answered the question " we believe someone, or something is behind these disappearances and we're trying to prevent it from continuing. " She said and Saiko turned to them fully " In that case allow me to be of service in tracking down this suspect, I may not be of use in full on combat but I am, very intelligent. From the looks it too, your just as clueless as I, do you need my help " Saiko gave a somewhat smug expression. Geiz tried to refuse but Tsukuyomi could tell from look of the younger girl's face that ' no ' wasn't an option " Alright, fine. Though shouldn't you be in class? It's almost eight in the morning " Tsukuyomi expressed concern " We can continue this discussion after your school day is over " Saiko simply sighed and pressed the bridge of her nose " You truly aren't from around here, Seiai academy's classes run differently from that of other schools. Those of higher standing have the option to take leave of core classes while Hero classes are nonnegotiable. " she said which Tsukuyomi sighed in defeat " Lets just get back to Nathan's house, we have more clues to look into " Geiz turned around and began walking " Geiz! " Tsukuyomi quickly chased after him as Saiko made a ' Hmph ' sound and followed the duo. Behind them, around the corner of the school,gazed a hooded figure who seemed to have interest in their quest to find this ' kidnapper '.