ch. 17: "this is everything i didn't say."

Start from the beginning

After 2-5 seconds of staring at the phone, I finally quickly swept the 'answer' button.

"H-Hey, I mean hi?" I heard his voice, it sounded nervous. Just like I am.

"Um, hey Luke?" I replied, still confused.

"I wanted to ask if we could meet at my house?" he sounded oddly different over the phone.

Why would I want to even step an inch onto his property?

"I have tons of homework to do, I don't have time to-" I rolled my eyes, sighing and walking over to my bed.

"No, please! I just need help with something." he quickly responded, sounding quite tense.

"With what? Last time you told me you needed help it was a surprise date." I snapped, quite annoyed.

I didn't want to have any contact with him whatsoever.

"I really need help, please, I beg you, please just come! Tati.." he basically pleaded and I felt my heart drop.

I was a hundred percent sure I was over Luke, just when I was moving on from the heartbreak he decides to call.

"Okay. I'm only staying for 20 minutes.. Understood?" I cleared my throat, drying the tears off my cheeks with my other free hand.

"Really?! I mean- thank you so much Tatiana! You already know the address right?" he responds a little too fast.

"Yes Luke, I'll be over in five.." I respond, walking over to my closet, looking for a casual outfit to wear.

"I love y- bye." he hung up after stumbling over words.

He almost said the phrase, which made me stiff and not move for about two minutes, until I returned to myself and continued finding an outfit.

I chose a creamy colored knitted sweater, dark washed jeans, brown combat boots & a maroon beanie.

This better not be one of his tricks again..

-

Luke's P.O.V

I finally had the courage to call Tatiana & ask for her to come over. Plan A was a success, now I needed to look good, but not too good or she would suspect something.

I wore a red and black flannel that was buttoned up, the same black pants I wore each day and some all black converse. I messed my hair up a little but not too messy that it would look like I didn't even try at all. Lastly, I sprayed on some versace cologne.

The doorbell rings and I run downstairs, tripping on the last step and catching myself before I fall down completely to the floor.

Luckily I had the whole flat to myself, I cleared my throat, checked myself once more in the mirror and took a deep breath then opened the door reveal Tati looking casual but still beautiful.

I try to remain calm as I feel my heart literally beating out of my chest. The feelings has came back, and her hair looked perfect. It was straight and sleek but she still looked gorgeous. Not much makeup was on, and her eyes were still as stunning as ever.

Why the hell did I break up with her? I'm more into her than I was before.

"Hey." she waved her tiny hand in my face. I was checking her out the whole time, I zoned out.

"Sorry! I was looking into the distance seeing if my parents were coming home." I bit the inside of my cheek trying to remain calm and hands free from her.