~LITTLE ENEMY~

Xaphaite's P.O.V.

  "Yes ma'am and I liked them all but I didn't wanna go to school today." I said to my new Mother over the phone.

"Look I'll come to pick you up in 30 but being late to school on your first day is not a good first impression sweetheart." She responded. "Yes ma'am I apologize." I said quickly. "Alright I'm on my way. Have the door locked and be standing outside." She said as I heard a car door close.

I went and made another bowl of cereal and decided I'd try to pull my hood over my head and be unnoticed. That's not going to work.

I don't want people to judge me. And that Cat girl was very similar to me in a way-

"Hiiiiii....agaaaiinn." Speaking of her, she cut me off in my thoughts.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well Beck drove me here because you're my new friend and we have to stick together." Cat said hugging me. She just rushed on the couch and fell, hitting herself pretty hard on the floor. "I apologize Cat I could've caught you but I almost switched into my headspa-" I paused. No I can't tell her.

"You almost slipped too??" She asked gasping looking at me worriedly.

"No I um, nevermind." I said bending over to help her up. But as soon as she touched me, she gasped and began to cry. "Cat?" I called confused.

Why is she crying?

"Get off of me! Aaaahh!" She screamed. "Get off get off!" She screamed again.

"Cat!" I yelled at her. She covered her face.

3rd P.O.V.

"Aaaaahh!" Beck heard Cat screaming for someone to get off of her.

He panicked running out of the car and rushing inside to see Xaphaite on top of a screaming Cat.

Xaphaite's P.O.V.

I sensed a presence but ignored it. Until I was lifted in the air and thrown across the room literally.

"Cat are you okay?" Beck asked.

He looked to her bleeding arm. Beck saw red and was about to do more than just throw me across the room when Mother came in.

"What is going on in here?" She asked looking at the three of us.

"I fell-"

"No she was attacked. By your new daughter." Beck said looking back to me angrily.

"We're leaving." He said grabbing Cat and leaving.

"What did you do?" She asked me.

"I..." I didn't know what to say. I didn't think it was the time to be heartless so I decided to tell her the truth by not telling her everything.

"Cat got hurt and Beck thought it was me who did it but it was a misunderstanding. I apologize for causing the damage." I said in submission.

  Mother sighed. "Just take that off and go to your room while I think of a proper punishment for all this young lady." She said sounding disappointed. I can't get kicked out this early  so I decided not to argue and went to my room.

I layed there as I thought about what happened and what may happen once Beck sees me again.

I just hope Cat is alright, she had quite a fall and plus maybe the fear that I gave her. I don't know what happened.

I sat there eating a granola bar then grabbed my guitar and played a few simple songs just humming them.

3rd P.O.V.

Mrs. Vega was cleaning up a broken vase when she heard the sweet music coming from Xaphaite's room.

She went and put her face against the door and smiled.