~EMERGENCY~

3rd P.O.V.

   "Uncle what exactly do you mean I have I to be here?" Xayne asked his uncle Trevor.

"Well judging by what you told me, I think you might have the connection with her your father has always talked about. Those worshippers may have been heartless on the outside but they were actually romantics as well. And if what you say it true then..." Trevor had a worried look on his face.

   "This is so stupid. Anyway how do I know if she feels the same? I'd hate to have her following around like some lost puppy," Xayne asked as they walked the hallways.

"Well that's the catch, you have a close bond with your brothers so that throws her in the loop as well. Like a rectangle if you will."

  Xayne looked at his uncle with a stone expression.

  "So it could be your brothers as well, and if that's the case-"

  "Uncle, please," Xayne facepalmed.

"Why are we talking about her and not your girlfriend?" Trevor said with a smirk. Trevor was also a bit of a lady catcher himself. He stood at 6'2, emerald green eyes with dirty blonde curly hair into a clean cut quiff, with an athletic build. Not very big and not very small.

  "Anyway," Xayne cleared his throat. "I'll have to get to know this girl more. She seems...interesting to say the least." Xayne said looking off into space.

   "And to which girl are you referring to?" Trevor's smirk grew.

Xayne gave him a short glare before turning his body towards the girl behind the curtain separating him from her.

  "Alright miss, I've brought your pain medicine and your stitches should be coming off in four days." Trevor said passing the girl her things.

  Xayne stood looking off towards the warmth he felt behind him. Sighing in annoyance he slowly turned around to see DeAnte and Devin both standing there with amused smirks on their faces.

"Wow tied down already?" DeAnte began.

"Don't. Start." Xayne began with a stern voice.

"What we just wanted to bring her some chocolates I mean she is kind of apart of the family now a little bit." DeAnte added.

Xayne sighed rubbing his temples.

1 hour ago

"David! Help me please help me get her up! Oh my goodness she's bleeding out call an ambulance!" Holly yelled.

"Uhm okay! Uh what's the number to the ambulance?!" Trina yelled with tears in her eyes.

"For crying out loud just call 911 and asked for an ambulance now!" David yelled. With shaking hands, Trina typed the digits in.

"Hello, is this 911?!" She screamed into the phone.

"She's not going to make it grab Tori and get your asses in the car. Cover Xaphaite's stomach put pressure on it to slow down the bleeding, let go!" David commanded as he picked Xaphaite's small body up. Holly helped Tori stand and make their ways to the car while Trina used her top to cover Xaphaite's wound.

They rushed to the hospital, eventually getting attention from patrol officers.

  Looking in the rear view mirror, David sped making multiple turns until he saw the hospital.

"She's bleeding everywhere!" Trina whined as Tori began to fade in and out of consciousness.

    "Oh my Ghod what, how did this happen?" Mrs. Vega asked teary eyed.

  "She ...I think she was shot." Trina began with a shaky voice.

"Shot??" David yelled.

"Well there were these two guys when we went to the supermarket. And-and Tori was with him and he had a gun to her and Xaphaite came and I-I-I was so scared Tori almost got hit but Xaphaite moved her and we heard the gunshot-"

"What do you mean Tori almost got hit?" David asked.

"Tori...was standing in the way at first but Xaphaite moved her right as the gun fired." Trina repeated slowly. David looked through the rear view at his wife who had already been looking and awaiting his gaze. They all came to realization of the overall situation.

Xaphaite took a bullet for Tori.

-Back to present-

"Dude shut up, you're the one who basically crippled her. That's why she fell down those stairs." Devin said as they all looked towards Cindy.

  "It's fine really. Right babe?" Cindy said to Xayne who nodded his head knowing the exact thoughts going through Devin and DeAnte's heads. "She must be amazing. Does she do swirlies with her tongue or something?" Devin asked beaming hard towards Xayne.

"Help! Help my daughter's been shot, PLEASE?!" The voice of Holly Vega rang through the hospital hallways. Trevor rushed out of the room and towards an entrance.

  "Holy shit," Devin said but DeAnte was already gone following right behind their uncle.

  DeAnte rushed after him and Xayne sighed sitting down on a chair while Cindy stared at him with lust filled eyes.

"We have a gunshot wound right lower abdomen, we need to hurry get her on the stretcher Dr. Judoy get in here now! Clear the area, ma'am, ma'am I'm going to need you to go step out into the waiting room." Trevor rushed out as people rushed throughout the halls.

DeAnte's P.O.V.

I hadn't gotten a chance to see. All I had gotten a glimpse of was the bloody hair flowing from the sides of the little rolling bed thing.

  Why do I feel so worried as if this were someone I cared for?

"Fuck oh my Ghod." Cindy moaned as Xayne fucked into her from behind. It hadn't even been a full minute before she had rushed over to him and he instantly responded putting her over his shoulder taking her to the door of the hospital room. She was bent slightly as she did her best to look out of the small glass opening of the door to make sure no one would catch them.

  Although it wouldn't take much for someone to catch on considering her expressions and Xayne's tall build behind her.

   He pushed himself deeper into her and she flinched slightly on for him to grab her hips and make her follow his motions.

"Don't move, take it." He said as he kept thrusting inside of her.

  And then it happened,

He saw the familiar red hair. But the time, it wasn't morphed into a being underneath him, it was being rushed onto a small stretched across the hall in front of him. Blood dropped onto the floor. It was one second but felt like an eternity that he stared into the half hooded heterochromatic eyes.

And then they closed and screaming was heard underneath him.

  "Ow you ripped my stitch." Cindy cried out holding onto her now bleeding arm.

  She had just finished an orgasm when she felt the aggressive tear onto her stitches.

   Xayne had a look of horror onto his face as he looked back and forth from Cindy to the doctors rushing in the hallway. Tucking himself back in, he reached for the doorknob to go to Xaphaite when realization hit him.

  And he sighed deeply dropping his hands and turning back to Cindy. Xaphaite could be dangerous for him to get attached to. He knew he had to keep with what he was doing.

Who he was doing.

  "Sorry. Let's get you cleaned up, I'll call a nurse in here afterwards. Now get those panties off."