~SLEEP WALKER~

3rd P.O.V.

"This is your new home baby," a woman said as I felt my body being handed over.

I'm so small.

"Don't worry. I have her in safe hands. No one's doing any rituals here." Said a man. Who is this man? He's very handsome.

"Ailah talli yo'phry Xaprite Ai lo Kiurani Te Hemiata." He spoke and my body began to feel like it was on fire. I screamed as loud as my baby lungs allowed me to.

  Until finally it stopped. And it was replaced by this overwhelming feeling of pure bliss.

  "Calmness." The man spoke again.

  As he said these words, I felt the best sense of calm. As if I had no fear or nothing to worry about.

  I slowly turned my attention to the mirror in front of me.

  Seeing the bright silver color in my eye and one slightly dimmer than the other, I quickly felt a sense of power I've never felt.

  Leaning forward, the man quickly repeated the word calmness. Before I heard a familiar voice.

"Tori please! Stop it!"

It was muffled and I felt like my energy had been drained.

  I felt like I was drowning when I saw a hand placed on my arm.

"Wake up." Xaphaite's small voice rang in Tori's ears.

  "Wha- what?" Tori said as she breathed heavily looking around to see that Trina was balled into a corner with her knees to her chest with tears in her eyes.

  "What just happened...?" Tori asked looking fearful at her sisters.

"Yes that is understood." Xayne said into his phone.

  "The event is tomorrow night. Of course they want people to be there at 10. That way, when 12 hits, it will be the next day exact that he can make his announcement." He puffed while running his fingers through his hair.

  "Alright. Devin, you make sure you get Valentine. De, you make sure you get...somebody. I'll get Cindy. You know what we need to do. If Valentine is to be a sacrifice then she must attend this gathering and we need as much sexual energy as we can get for him to collect." Xayne instructed.

"How could we not? These things are always filled with horny ass women and men, and don't get me started on the ones he's already drained of everything they have." Devin said while checking his watch.

  "I asked her if she could meet with me about the project and also to see if she wants to go to an exiting party for royalty. She said of course after she asks her daddies or some shit." He said while grabbing his coat.

"Good. Because we need to keep her close if we want this thing to go smoothly and that means no distractions. We know what happens when we lose focus even for a second. And we don't want to let Him down after all he sacrificed before He and his wife died," DeAnte said as he waited for his brothers to say something.

  "That man was something and his wife was too. To be able to control and tame those demons must've took everything they had until they became so powerful. But...nothing is safe when it ones to a bunch of ancient witch bitches who want their youth and great power." Xayne said as he stood to go to his room.

  "Yeah...can't believe we've been thrown into this world a whole 9 years ago. It's almost been a decade." Devin said as he sighed.

  Looking towards his quiet brothers, he decided to switch the subject.

  "So are we not gonna talk about her? I mean she would be our best option considering you can't sense her...sure she's so eye catching but just think about if literal super beings can't-"

"No. We cannot be blindsided by some girl with big hair. We have to do whatever it takes to keep her far off from us. If our fathers take one look at her, they'll be ready to eat her whole. We need to make sure she doesn't know about the gathering. Keep. Your mouths. Closed." Xayne said sternly.

"I KNOW RIGHT! YOU SHOULD COME I'M SURE HE WON'T MIND!" Cat shouted over the phone to Tori.

  "So...wait he just asked you out just like that?" She asked a beaming Cat.

"Well it took some time but then he brought up royals and that he needs a special girl to attend because apparently it's like a competition between princesses and that means we get to get dresses too and Ugh!" Cat breathed heavily.

  "Well make sure I can come too. And Trina and-"

  "Yeah yeah yeah. It's, totally fine listen be ready by 9 tonight." Cat said as she began to hang up.

  "Wait but Cat-"

Tori paused as she realized the call had ended.

  "Trinaaaa! Baby!" Tori yelled.

"Ew that sounded weird together."

"Tori, I get that a person with so much free time on their hands like you would be excited to be at school but we have literally 30 minutes before it's time to go." Trina nagged at Tori as she walked downstairs with an avocado mask on her face.

  "Actually I was going to see if you guys wanted to go to a prom like event  around rich people with Cat and me tonight and-"

  "Stop!" Trine yelled.

"You had me at prom like event and rich people, when are we going?" She asked as she headed to the kitchen sink to wash her face.

  "Tonight. She says our dress code is a dress that kind of fits our personality and it has to be extravagant." Tori said smiling looking to see where Xaphaite was.

"So basically zodiac ball gowns." Trina said blankly.

  "Uhh...no that might be too childish." Tori said with a sour face.

  "Ya don't say." Trina said with a smile as they all continued to get ready for school.

  "Hey....last night....your eyes were glowing. Like how cat eyes do at night. You really freaked me out Tori. I was just trying to send myself a really embarrassing picture of you on your phone and you just raised up like a zombie and looked right at me. Then you started approaching me and it was really scary like you were possessed or something." Trina rambled.

  "I swear I had no idea I was a sleep walker....I'm sorry. And it also sucks I didn't get to see your face as it happened because that would've been super dope." Tori said with a grin.

"Ugh whatever just don't do it again." Trina said turning back towards the sink to get remaining green off of her face.

"Don't try to go into my phone again then." Tori said with a smirk as she twirled towards the stairs.

"Or else you knoowww what'll happe-AHH!!"

  "Xaphaite you can't just sneak up on me like that!" Tori yelled as she took in the black mid thigh hoodie with Pennywise holding balloons and mid thigh black chunky heeled boots Xaphaite had on. Her hair was in two thick braids that she wore tucked inside her hoodie.

  "How come they make hoodies that look kind of fitted like that?" Tori randomly asked as she just took in Xaphaite's pleasing appearance.

  Taking a look at her eyes, she quickly had a flash of the dream she had in the mirror.

  "Tori, stop drooling." Trina said placing on her shades and shutting Tori's mouth for her.

"Let's go." She said as she walked out leaving a quiet Xaphaite and stunned Tori.

"We shall go to the ball." Trina said in a cartoonish voice as she continued to strut outside.