~LITTLE SIS~

Xaphaite's P.O.V.

  "And then Mom and Dad were checking out the house and one of Dad's friends helped him and they did an inspection of every spot. They didn't find anything so we all just sat and had a conversation. Then Mom got a call and said that it was some emergency in freakin Texas and I already knew it was about my stupid cousin Leo the Leo. I just know one thing, if they have to get him out of jail for something else I'm going to flip. Oh yeah...they kinda already left and I know this might suck when I say it but they had time to come get you from the hospital and they said that's what they were going to do but I've been calling and calling and finally Dad said that they had you sent home like what the frick you weren't even home. That was literally this morning when he said that. Like I even-"

I stared at Tori as she paused breathing slightly heavily. "Sorry I didn't mean to rant for long it's just that...someone should've told me. I know I just started driving but if you're in danger again because of some weird big man again, I couldn't live with myself."

I continued to listen and watch as her eyes watered a bit.

"That was wrong of Mom and Dad but I want to believe they had a reason for not doing something so important. You're important to me, even though you haven't been here long, you've done nothing but good. When you were accused countless of times, punished, and even bullied, I've never seen you get angry. I haven't been a good sister...I know. I suck for that. But I..." Tori trailed off to sniff and wipe away a stray tear.

"Xaphaite you literally took a bullet for me. You knew you weren't gonna be able to miss it in time and you knew ...it should've been me."

I watched as her body shook and I noticed this before but now that I could closely see, her skin is a bit pale and dull. She has two small pimples on the left of her forehead and her hair was a bit messy with small dark circles under her eyes.

I noticed how we were almost to her home maybe 3 minutes away. I kept my eyes on her to see if she was done talking. That's when I reached over to her.

Tori's P.O.V.

She's so quiet...is she angry? I would be if I knew I was left with strangers because my foster parents were being inconsiderate. And there's no telling what she went through when she wasn't home. That's why I decided to go search for her myself. The police were acting too sketchy for me.

I looked over to her as I neared a stop light and flinched slightly. The frickin girl was a foot away from me. Doesn't she know how to sit in a car when it's moving?

She was sitting straight with her back not touching the seat and her hands stacked on top of each other. It looked so simple yet so delicate in her posture. But I flinched because good gosh...her eyes are so big and not to mention the color.

I didn't notice that her tiny hands were approaching my face and when I flinched again, she paused and stared right into my eyes.

What is she doing?

She hasn't said a word since she's been in here. Oh no, is she trying to strangle me.

My thoughts went everywhere until I moaned unconsciously. I could feel both hands doing quick swirls and her fingers were so graceful and considerate of the throbbing that and it was like they were both massaging and getting a job done at the same time. I sighed blissfully at her hands that were playing in my-

"Done." She said quietly as she sat back into her seat and back into that position.

I continued to stare at her when I heard horns honking behind me. Oh crap the green light.