~SNEAKY~

3rd P.O.V.

"Jade what about you?" Andre asked Jade who was staring off into space.

They were talking about whether or not they thought Tori was going to keep Xaphaite as her sister.

"Oh yeah, she's definitely a keeper. I mean who wouldn't wanna keep something so small and soft, something so innocent and...mmm." Jade moaned to herself before widening her eyes to see Cat, Beck, Robbie, Rex and Andre all looking at her confused.

"I mean, yeah I'm sure she'll stick around. I have to go to the bathroom." Jade stood from the sushi restaurant stool to head to the restroom.

Beck was very suspicious because he knew when Jade got into her mind about someone, she had a secret with them. And he wanted to know what it was.

Jade opened the door to the lady's room when Beck grabbed her arm.

"What the hell?" She asked.

"Jade what was that back there? Why are you acting so weird whenever we bring her up?" Beck asked.

Jade just gave him her sinister smirk.

"Come here." He said as he grabbed her waist.

"Get your hands off me- mmh." Jade moaned as Beck's hand reached into her skirt rubbing his fingers against her moist slit.

"So she made you this wet? Huh? Jade." Jade didn't answer. She wasn't even looking at Beck, but past his shoulder.

Beck frowned and looked to where she was looking to see Andre and Cat with shocked expressions seeing his hand in Jade's skirt.

"Oh my. Would you look at that," Jade said as Cat blushed and ran off to the front of the restaurant.

Jade took Beck's hand out of her skirt and walked into the bathroom with a large smirk on her face.

Andre and Beck gave each other look that meant they would talk later but first they had to go find and calm Cat down.

"So what's your name Baby?" DeAnte said as he gazed over at Xaphaite who was now just a lump inside of his hoodie. She had folded her knees to her chest while holding on to her side.

"Xaphaite." She answered while clutching the bandage around her waist area.

"Xaphaite? Sounds interesting. Greek mythology type of name." He said while driving. Xaphaite looked up towards DeAnte. His nose ring would shimmer a bit in the light whenever he turned his head. She blushed at how handsome he was as he turned the steering wheel.

"You're very quiet." He said as he looked back at her and slightly flinched at how close she was to his face. She was leaning out of her seat to his and her left eye was almost cat-like in the darkness of his big hood.

"Can you see out of both your eyes?" He asked curiously. His voice rang in Xaphaite's ears. It was so smooth and deep.

"Yes." Xaphaite responded as something caught her eye. She looked in the backseat of DeAnte's car and stared at the plastic container.

"What these?" He asked grabbing the cupcakes.

"Uh huh." Xaphaite answered as she stared them down. They had come to a red light and DeAnte had taken his hand off his steering wheel.

"They're cupcakes." He said with a raised brow.

"Cakes in cup shapes." Xaphaite said standing at the yellow treats with white frosting on top of them.