~LAST STRAW~

3rd P.O.V

  "Oh my gosh! I'm gonna be late!" Tori whine as she quickly got up combing her long brown hair. "Well well." Trina said from the kitchen in her fake villain voice.

"May I ask why you're still in your pajamas young lady?" Mrs. Vega asked placing her fists on both sides of her hips. "Oooohh I overslept. I knew those extra 30 minutes were too good to be true." Tori said as she went back upstairs to get an outfit out for the day.

Not 5 minutes later did Tori come downstairs fully dressed but with a suspicious look on her face.

  Raising her eyebrows, she asked slowly, "Who, set my alarm clock back THIRTY MINUTES?" She screamed at the end.

"Hmm maybe it was that little Grim Reaper upstairs." Trina said with a look Tori knew all too well. "No." Tori said breathless.

"Trinaaa..." Mrs. Vega began.

Rolling her eyes, Trina gave in.

  "Who even uses alarm clocks anymore!" She whined. "Trina!" Mrs. Vega and Tori said simultaneously.

"Well...if ya wanna look this good Tori, you should try a softer alarm." Trina said rolling her eyes and walking away to the fridge. Tori groaned giving her mother a questioning look.

Mrs. Vega shook her head. "Really? She's not coming today either?" Tori asked sadly. "Oh I thought you were silently asking me what we were going to do with your sister." Mrs. Vega said. "Mooomm. I really just want this girl to finally get a normal high school experience." Tori complained.

  "Actually, I'm taking her to school today. I wouldn't want her in a car with Trina in it too." Mrs. Vega said loud enough for Trina to hear. Slamming the door, Trina exited their home and waited for Tori in the car.

   "I'm gonna go brush my teeth and grab a bagel." Tori said. "Yeah you do that." Her mother said lightly tapping her back.

  After Tori and Trina had left for school, Xaphaite had finally come downstairs from hers and Tori's room. "Sweetie...aren't you gonna take that off when you get to school?" Mrs. Vega asked Xaphaite who was in yet another long trench coat. Even though it was 90 degrees outside.

  "I promise it'll be take off." Xaphaite said to Mrs. Vega who sighed and nodded. Xaphaite held a medium sized panda bear in her arms as she and Mrs. Vega finally exited on their ways to Hollywood Arts.

"TORI!" "Whaaa!" Tori yelled nearly spilling her smoothie. She turned to see a smirking Jade. "Why?" Tori said facepalming.

"Sup Torio." Andre said greeting Tori with Cat on his shoulders. Jade sighed rolling her eyes at how close the three had gotten lately. Robbie and Rex were busy arguing because Rex switched Robbies underwear for underwear that had rubber ducks on them.

   "Uhh..." Beck said with a face of confusion. "What exactly are you looking at?" He finally asked.

"Xaphaite. She's supposed to be here. School starts in 6 minutes." Tori said pouting. "Ugh hate that girl." Robbie mumbled.

"Agreed." Beck said scoffing. "You guys. Don't you think you've done enough hating this girl I mean she hasn't even-"

  "There she is!" Someone yelled in the distance cutting Tori off. Everyone turned to see Xaphaite entering the school.

5 Minutes Ago

  "When you get to the restroom, make sure you remove it young lady." Mrs. Vega reminded Xaphaite for the 10th time.

  "Yes ma'am." Xaphaite answer stepping out into the heat and waving Goodbye. She walked towards Hollywood Arts and she noticed everyone was staring at her.