~MEETING HER~

3rd P.O.V

  Xaphaite walked down the stairs with her two suitcases and small douflebag.

  The orphanage kids were packed and lined up ready to be chosen with their informarion in hand.

Mrs. Vega walked down the line stopping at a particular blonde girl. She nodded her head in approvement ready to chose her.

  "Excuse me um, can I- woah!" She said as she tripped on the girl's suitcase. But she was caught by a very firm but yet delicate hand on her waist. It was warm and tiny.

  She turned around expecting the blonde to be ready for the biggest thank you ever when she caught sight of the girl with a designer trench coat. Unlike all the other kids, she had an adorable innocent glow to her despite her black coat.

  "Oh...hi...n-nice save." Mrs. Vega stuttered out.

  "Thank you so much. I...where did you come from sweetpea?" She asked lovingly giving her an intense motherly stare.

Xaphaite pointed towards her spot in line. Mrs. Vega was shocked at the far distance but didn't dwell on it when she leaned down to pick up the familiar green paper that fell to the ground and smiling at Xaphaite before reading it carefully.

NAME: Xaphaite Loki 'Urani Tehemia

AGE: 16

DATE OF BIRTH: October 31, 2003

HEIGHT: 5'5

WEIGHT: 120lbs

BLOOD TYPE: Unknown

NATURAL HAIR: Black, Red (multicolored)

RACE: Mixed

IQ: 206

GRADE: 11

HOBBIES: Music, Dance, Art

FAVORITE COLOR: Black

ALLERGIES: Cinnamon, Lemons

MENTAL ISSUES: Brain absence, Bipolar disorder, Childlike mindset, Low Self Esteem, Continuous hunger

DISLIKES: Judgement, Orange cats

BEHAVIOR ISSUES: Fidgety, still, quiet

DESCRIPTION: The young lady described above will not cause any harm to anyone and will not be in the way of anything. She is well behaved and often misunderstood. The female has no artificial appearance and has no diseases. Dr. Lisa Mason says, "The child is most likely to be the life and death of a party."

"Oh...could you maybe pull your hood down. I need to get a better look at you." Mrs. Vega said politely.

  Xaphaite pulled her hood back for a few moments amd placed it back.

Mrs. Vega was too starstruck with her appearance to say anything.

  "U-um..."

'Judgemental people, can't judge. She hates that. Right. I will definetly want her in my house.' She thought.

"Could you maybe come with me. Bring your luggage too." Mrs. Vega said. She was totally bringing home this young girl.

  They went to the front desk and the lady in the front had a shocked look on her face continuously asking if Mrs. Vega was sure which annoyed the shit out of her.

  Once they were placed in the car, they headed home. There was another two hours until school was out and they were half an hour away from home.

Tori and Trina had already decided that the girl would be staying with Tori in her room much to her disapproval. But Tori who was done with arguing remembered the girl would be around her age.

That brought a slight relief to her and she sighed while picking at her belt.

"Tori!"

"Huh?!" She jumped up at her crazy half bald teacher.

"Come up here and do this rehearsal with Brianna and Beck." He said.

"O-oh uh, ok. Yeah." She said getting up going to the small stage in the front of the class.

  "Oh man, look it's a little girl." Beck began.

  But Tori was too busy thinking about what will be waiting in her home for her either in her room or the living room.

  There was going to be a new girl living with her and her sister and sleeping in her room using her bathroom to shower and use.

  'Oh the fun...' She thought to herself.