The Tutor (Special)

**This takes place when Gracie is only five months pregnant.  I just wanted to throw this in there for some of you.  You might find it entertaining.  Anyone can read it, but those of you that have read What Happens When the Lights Go Out, will find this especially entertaining.**

“Carson!  Come on!”  I yelled, irritated.  He’s taking forever to get ready.  I’m five months pregnant and not super patient.  He recently got his hair cut off and now he’s obsessed with gelling it into a fohawk.  I have to admit it’s really attractive, but he takes so damn long.

“I’m coming!” He walked out and I smiled.  He looked dashing.

“Love the hair.”  I said.

“Yeah, well what can I say?”  He said shrugging and smirking.

He reached over and took my hand as we made our way out of the apartment.

We decided to take a walk around the town tonight and find a good place to eat out.

We already have been to a few places, but we just love finding new ones.

We walked down the street for a while.

“So, how are you feeling?” He asked.

“Fine right now.  I’m just worried I’m going to want to puke when we get somewhere.”

“Yeah, let me know if you don’t feel well, alright?”

“I will.”  I said smiling.  He kissed my head and we continued down the street.

Finally we found a place we hadn’t tried. 

We went in.  It was a nice Asian food place.

It was cool, you could sit at a counter and watch them make your food then they’d just hand it to you.

Carson and I got seats and they took our order and we got to watch them do tricks and create our food.  It was amazing.  While we were sitting there another couple came and sat next to us.

“Ashton, shut up and get over it!  We’re going to eat here!”

“But Brooke, I really wanted to try that Italian place!”

“We’ll go there for lunch tomorrow.  Alright?”

The guy sighed, “Fine.”

“Good boy.”

“You’re such a bossy bitch.”

“You need to relax mister.”

“Pfft.”

I chuckled. They were funny.  She noticed and turned to me.  “Oh, hello.  I’m sorry about our outburst.”

“Oh, it’s no problem.”  I said smiling.

She reached out her hand.  “Hi, my name is Brookelyn Patterson.”

“Gracie How- Meyers.”  I said smiling.

“Recently married?”  She asked with a smirk.

I nodded.  “Yeah, it’s been months, but I’m still not used to it.”

“Yeah, I know.  It took me a while to get used to using this losers last name.”  She said pointing to the guy.

“You both are married?”  I asked.

“Yeah…why?  Do I look to young or something?  You know twenty one, it’s not a huge deal.  Even though we’ve been married for three years.”