Chapter 1 - New Home

Kaycee's POV

"Looks like this is it." Delaney says getting out of the cab. 

She pays the driver and gets out to unload our luggage. I look through the window and look at our new house. WOAH its humongous. Its got a pool and a really nice deck near the pool and a patio at the back which leads to the backyard. I jump out and help her with our stuff. A few minutes later we get all our things inside our new home and we plop down on the couch.

"Whew! That was tough work." Delaney said drinking water from her hydroflask.

"I know right! This place is huge Dee. I really like it though"

"Well I'm glad you do. Why don't you go and find your room and start unpacking. After a bit we can go grab some lunch and head to the supermarket to stock up some groceries." 

"Sounds like a plan!!" with that I grabbed my black backpack and go up the stairs to find my room. when I reached the first floor I saw a hallway with two bedrooms on both sides and a living room kinda space with a huge balcony. I checked all the four rooms and liked the second one on the left side the best. It had lavender walls and a nice four poster bed. There's this huge bay window and through the glass you can see the forest. It's really beautiful and I'm really glad I choose this one.

(AN: just think that the walls and the overall theme is lavender)

I bring up all my luggage and start to unpack. Just as I'm opening up my luggage my phone rings. I see the callerID and I see its my mom.

"Hey mom!" I greeted her.

"Hey sweetie!! How's everything out there? Did you guys settle in? What about groceries? Did you go shopping yet? Forget shopping, did you guys have lunch yet? and did-"

"Mom...MOM.... chill!! Geez. To answer your question, everything's good. I was just about to unpack and we are going grocery shopping in a bit." I cut her off

"Right after having lunch" Delaney says entering my room. "You've got a pretty good room Kayc." she said looking around.

"Well that's great to hear girls. I miss you already. the house is so empty without the two of you." 

"We miss you too mom. But don't worry, Dee and I will come visit soon and you can always visit us!!" I told her to lighten up her mood.

We spoke for a bit and then hung up 'cause I had A LOT of unpacking to do. After an hour or so, I felt like I had made some progress but my stomach couldn't hold it any longer so I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to get Delaney to get some food.

"Dee i'm starving. let's go get something to eat."

"Okay. Okay. Chill baby sis. Go put on your shoes and sit in the car. i'll be there in a minute."

"Okay." I wore my shoes, Nike Air Force Ones, perks of being a nike girl and head to the garage. In the garage, I see two cars, a white Audi R8 and a very badass black Jeep Wrangler. I look around and spot the keys hung on a hook and grab the jeep's. I unlocked the door and got in the drivers side. I started the engine and rolled it out the garage. After sometime, Dee came and got in the passenger seat.

"I see you like your ride." She said putting on her seat belt.

" Like it?! I frickin' LOVE it. But where are we off to? " I asked her

"Well, I'm in the mood for some Chipotle. What do you think?"

"Chipotle sounds great!!" with that I put the car in drive and sped off to the nearest Chipotle.

AN: There you go folks!!!! The very first chapter of this book. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to like and vote and be sure to leave a comment down below and let me know your thoughts on this chapter. Also if you have any plot ideas, I would love to hear them.

xoxo HBI