Chapter 5 - The Audition.

Sean's POV:

I wake up to my Alarm blaring. I shut it off and get up from my bed. Today is the day. Today is A -troupe auditions and today is the day I officially break up with Tati. Its gonna be a long day.  Sighing I go and take a shower. After my shower, I brush my teeth and get dressed. Today I decide to wear a black muscle-tee with gray Nike sweats. I go downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"Morning mom." I walk in to the kitchen and kiss my mom's cheek.

"Good morning Sean. Big day today. You ready?" she asks me.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I tell her as she places a plate with eggs and some toast in front of me.

"Well eat up. Your gonna need your energy today." After I finish breakfast, I put my dishes in the sink and go upstairs to grab my dance bag and my car keys. I get in my car and call Julian on FaceTime.

"Morning Ju. You ready?" 

"Morning!! Yup. Are you here yet?"

"Yeah almost there."

"Ok. See you then."

I pick Julian and Josh and we head over to the studio. As I am parking, I see that Tati is already here. We get out and make our way inside. I sign myself in and go through the huge doors into Studio A. I see most of our age-group dancers from B and J troupe stretching. We put our bags in our cubbies and go to the dance floor to stretch. I see Tati with her friends stretching. Tahani, one of her friends sees me and tells her. She turns and smiles. She starts making her way over to me. I turn to the guys.

"Guys Tati is coming this way." I say starting to get nervous.

"Chill out bro. Do what you want to do." Josh tells me trying to calm me down.

"Which is break up with her once and for all." Julian adds.

"Ok. I got this." I tell them but to myself as well.

"Hey guys!!" I hear her voice.

"Tati!!!!" Josh says. "Julian and I were just about to leave. Right Ju?" WHAT??!! "Yeah. We are. Good luck Sean. See you around Tati." And the two of them just run off to the other side of the studio.

Tati laughs and says, "What was that all about?"

Well here goes nothing.

"Tati, I need to tell you something."

"What is it Sean?" She asks me.

I take a deep breath, "Listen, I know we've been together for sometime now and to be honest I don't really think it's working. So I'm breaking up with you. It's not you its me. Bye now." I ramble and go to make a run for it but she grabs my hand.

"Wait a minute. Your breaking up with me?!! After all we've been through? How could you Sean?" She asks anger evident in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Tati but we're not meant to be. Your a nice girl who deserves an amazing guy. And that guy isn't me. I really am sorry. This is a new season and to be honest we both deserve fresh starts. So what do you say? Friends??" I ask her.

"Whatever. You know what, I was always the one who tried harder in this relationship. And you threw it away just like that. I hope your happy Sean. But we can never be friends." she says and walks away. I sigh and the guys come to me.

"So, how did it go?" Julian asks

"Did she take it well?" Josh asks

"Well, I guess you could say that. But you know what I want to forgot about it and just focus on the audition." I tell them.