Surprises :)

I sighed softly and snuggled my head deeper into Liam's shoulder as we pulled into the driveway of my house. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to get up and walk inside. Was it to much to ask to just lie here beside Liam forever? Almost reading my mind, Liam gently lifted me bridal-style and carried my into the house.

"I think you should go to sleep," he murmured into my hair before softly kissing the top of my head.

"Mmm," I answered in protest, "I'm not tired,"

"Don't be so stubborn," he snickered.

"I want to stay with you" I said.

Liam gently lifted my chin for me to look right up at him, "who says I'm going anywhere?" he planted a soft kiss on my lips. Wrapping my hand around his neck, I pulled myself closer to him, deepening and lengthening our kisses. Liam planted one last kiss beside my lips, and carried me upstairs.

Liam carried me into my room. The first thing I noticed was the smell, it was like coming home after a long vacation, your room smells wierd, but at the same time, it smells familiar. Before I could take anything else in, Liam placed me down on my bed. Then, he laid beside me, gently strokeing my hair. I snuggled my head into his chest.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" he asked me suddenly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Somewhere, just me and you, and maybe Niall and Kenzie too, just get to know each other like normal people," he said.

"That might be hard," I said looking up at him.

"Why?" he asked worriedly.

"Because I've pretty much accepted that we're not normal people," I smiled. Liam chuckled in in return.

"I'm serious," he said, "you, me, Niall, Kenzie...at a beach house or something, or somewhere else, I don't care, I just want to be with you, no distractions. So, will you go with me?"

"Of course I will," I smiled, "but what about all the legal crap going on?"

"I'm sure management, and the rest of the boys will be able to go on without me," he smiled.

"I doubt it," I laughed, "daddy direction,"

"Speaking of that," he smirked, "I can tell you're exhausted, and you need to get to sleep,"

"Yes dah-tey," I said mocking his British accent.

He smirked, "Goodnight beautiful," he kissed my forehead, and I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes flickered open, I looked over and saw Liam wasn't next to me. I frowned. Where could he be? I got up and grabbed a flowy t-shirt and some bright blue skinny jeans. After putting the shirt on and wiggling into my skinny jeans.

I walked into the hallway,and into my bathroom. After brushing my teeth and pulling my hair into a ponytail, I trudged down the two flights of stairs to see where everyone was. I walked into the living room, half asleep.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone yelled in my face.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" screamed Louis a split second after everyone else. Harry rolled his eyes and whacked him on the back of the head.

"Well that woke me up," I mumbled.

Liam walked over to stand beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed the top of my head, and I rested my head on his shoulder. Who needs personal space? "Happy birthday," he whispered.

"You all do know that you're like 2 days late?" I laughed.

"Well, we were a bit preoccupied," said Harry.