Hide (to busy to seek)

An: thanks so much for reading plz keep reading, comment, and vote if you like it!

"What kind of pop tarts?" asked Harry.

"Mae! I'm so sorry to hear that you're missing! I hope we can find you soon!" joked Louis.

"Are you alright Mae?" asked Liam quietly.

"You guys are worse than the reporters! Cookies and Cream pop tarts, no Louis I will be lost forever so deal with it, and yes I'm fine, unfortunately, this is nothing new for me," I said almost sounding annoyed. I'm upset. I sit down on the ground and start banging my head on the couch. The boys go to get the pop tarts, but Liam stays.

"Don't be sad," he said, "at least you're not really missing, or kidnaped or something like that".

"Hey Mae," sad Alyssa, "spongebob is on!" this causes me to lift my head because spongebob does thoroughly entertain me. I climbed over the side of the couch and sat cross-legged in the middle like a seven year old.

"You know what else will make you happy?" said Alyssa.

"What?"

"I brought you real clothes!" she said. I looked back at the front door when she had left her stuff and saw only a backpack and an oversized purse.

"Come on, I'll show you," she said pulling me over, "See there's three sets of clothes for each of us, a flat iron, and a curling iron in here," she opened the purse, "and all cosmetics including hairbrushes and shower stuff is in here!".

"I am eternally greatful!" I said and sprinted with the backpack to the bathroom. I changed my clothes into some navy blue skinny jeans, and one of my favorite shirts that had a British flag on it and said "If I had a British accent, I would never shut up" I'm sure the guys will like that one. I lightly redid my eye makeup then French-braided my hair from the right to the left like Katniss in the Hunger Games movie. I came back out felling much more comfortable.

"Nice shirt," snickered Harry.

"It's totally true for me, since I'm British, and I never shut up!" said Louis.

"Your shirt doesn't apply to me," said Niall with his Irish accent.

"Where are the pop tarts?" I asked ignoring their comments.

"We ate them," said Zayn.

"Guys!"

"We saved one for you," said Niall. I ate my pop tart in a split second. I love those things.

"What should we do now?" I said.

"Let's play hide and seek!" said Harry

"But the teams are uneven!" said Louis.

"That's easy," said Zayn,"we get Alyssa since we beat them last time!".

"You just want Alyssa on your team!" I said.

"That is true..." said Zayn.

"Hey punk, keep your hands to yourself!"

"Or else what?"

"You wanna go?!?"

"Come at me bro!"

"Do we need to take this outside?"

"no. This. Is. war!" exclaimed Zayn.

"We're hiding!" yelled Harry.

I ran, but I had no idea how to get around in this house. I opened a door and scurried into a room. I looked around for clues as to whos room it could be, then saw a cactus sitting on the dresser. It must be Niall's room. I opened one of the two closets and found a staircase off to the side. Interesting. I climbed up and someone behind me startled me.