Harry Can Sleep in the Bathtub...

• Dedicated to Jordan 4loving monster!

After the two minuite drive from the boys' (old) rental house, we pulled into my driveway. I ran out and punched in the garage code, then the boys pulled into the empty four-car garage.

"Stay in here," I told the guys.

I walked up to the garage door. "Kenzie?" I yelled into my vacant looking house.

"Yeah? Mae is that you?" she yelled as she sprinted down the stairs.

"Yeah, where's mom?" I asked her when she reached me.

"She's on a business trip in Japan.."

"Perfect!" I said, "Come on in guys!" I yelled into the garage. The four guys came into the house lugging their suitcases. Kenzie and I helped them carry them up two flights of stairs.

"We're here!" yelled Alyssa's voice through the intercom, yeah my neighbor knows my garage code. So what?

"We're on my floor," I said.

"Wait this whole floor is yours?" said Niall.

"Yeah," I said.

"So it's settled that I'm sleeping in Mae's room..." said Harry.

"No!" I said, "Okay, Louis can have the room on the left, Niall can have the one on the right, Zayn can sleep on the pull-out couch in the den, and Liam and Alyssa can sleep on the extra mattresses in my room,"

"What about me?" asked Harry.

"You can sleep in the bathtub!" I said playfully.

"As long as it's your bathtub..."

"You can sleep on the other couch in the den,"

"Awwwww!"

"Would you rather sleep in the bathtub?" that shut him up.

"So I guess that means I'm staying?" asked Alyssa.

"Oh, you're for sure staying," said Zayn putting his arm over her shoulder.

"Keep your hands to yourself!" I yelled.

My phone buzzed. "One new message from Laci: When r u coming back? Will it be in time for the choir concert?"

Liam leaned over to read the text, but I went back to the home screen before he could.

"So what do we do now?" said Louis.

"I've got an idea," said Zayn, "let's play truth or dare again!"

I groaned, "Again?"

"Alyssa wasn't here the last time we played!" complained Zayn.

"And I've got all sorts of ideas," said Harry, winking at me. His flirting was getting a little creepy.

"Come on, it'll be fun," whispered Liam, then he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Fine," I said. We all piled onto the two couches in the den. I sat between Liam and Niall with Harry in front of me leaning against the couch. On the opposite couch were Zayn and Louis with Alyssa between them.

"Me first!" said Alyssa eagerly.

"Okay," said Zayn, "truth or dare,"

"Truth," she said.

"Before me, who was the last guy that you kissed?"

"Weeeelll," she started look uneasily at me, "his name's Dune..."

"WHAT?!?!?" I screamed jolting forward kicking Harry in the back (on accident obiously) causing him to fall over.

"Ow," said Harry.