Dinner and a Show

A/N: HEY so both this book, my other 1D fanfic and another one of my books are being entered in the FanFic awards! Yay! It's not open for voting yet, but when it is I would love you all to peices if you would vote! :D I'll broadcast a message to all fans about it when you're able to vote, please do vote, it would really mean a lot to me! THANKS! Here's the link to it.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/FanFicWattyAwards

I changed into a Holister dress that was like a tank to on top and a floral skirt on the bottom and pulled my hair into a side ponytail. I spread mascara over my long eyelashes and went downstairs giving a quick wave to the boys along with Alyssa and Laci in the den. "I'll see you in about and hour," I said.

"I'll miss you," said Liam as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"We'll miss our Mae too!" said Zayn.

"Yeah, don't forget about the rest of us boys," pouted Louis.

"Louis, no matter how hard I try, I can never forget you guys," I laughed.

"Hey!" he said, "don't be mean!"

"I'm sorry Louis, I'll bring you a carrot later, but now I really have to go! I'll see you guys in a but, there's pizzas in the freezer downstairs if you get hungry, and DO NOT eat any of my nutella! On second thought, I think I'll just bring it with me," I grabbed my 3/4 full jar of nutella out of the cupboard and shoved it into my small grey purse that was attached to a long silver chain, allong with my phone, it just barely fit in there. I headed for the door.

Liam blocked me from the door for a minute to give me a quick peck on the lips, "Just call me if that Jake kid is bothering you," he whispered.

"I'll be fine," I giggled. Liam was so cute when he got jealous. I walked down one flight of stairs, then helped Kenzie down the next flight.

"You look really pretty," said Kenzie.

"So do you," I smiled surveying her black skirt that was pulled up just past her belly button and white v-neck, "A bit too pretty actually, Niall better keep his hands to himself,"

"Shh!" she said, "don't talk about Niall, mom doesn't know!"

"Well, you have to tell her eventua-"

"Great!" said my mom interrupting me, "you girls are ready! Let's go, we're already late!". My mom drove us to the Wellington's they didn't live very far away so it was a rather short drive.

"Now girls, don't bring up the accident unless they bring it up first. It's hard for all of us, but especially hard for them," said my mom. 'No duh,' I thought, rolling my eyes. We walked up to their door (and my head turned to face the floor! Haha just kidding, I'm so lame) and rang the doorbell. It was immediately answered.

"Come on in,' smiled Drake, Jake's older brother as he opened the door for us.

"Thank you so much for inviting us over," gushed mom as I tried to get Kenzie up the stairs and through the front door on her wheel-chair.

"Let me help you," said Drake.

"Thanks," I said and we each lifed up a side of the wheelchair and carried Kenzie into the house.

We set Kenzie down, I turned and came face to face with Jake. "Hi, Mae," he said quietly.

"Hi," I said awkwardly, "how are you?"

"Fine," he lied, "I'm glad you guys are here,"

"Mae, would you like to help me set the table?" asked Susan, Jake's mom. Jake's mom had always been super nice to me ever since Jake and I became friends.