The Dance (Dun-dun-dun)

"Um...a friend from Minnesota," I said nervously.

"Oh yeah? Than why did this "Tooth fairy" send you in all caps what the crap did Harry tell you?" Alyssa yelled, "Harry who?"

"Harry Potter," I said with a completely straight face.

"Not funny!" Alyssa snapped.

"Obiously it's Harry Styles, come on, just because someone named Harry told me something...."

"Then why is one of you contacts Hazza is Mae's favorite person? Everyone knows that Hazza is Harry Styles, and the last conversation with him said that Liam wouldn't stop talking about you, and there's only one Liam that you know, and that's Liam Payne!" she said.

"I guess I have some explaining to do," I said quietly.

"That's an understatement," she retorted.

"Can I have my phone back?" I asked. She handed it back to me and I explained the whole story from the time I started walking around, to now.

"WOAH!" she yelled.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Not as long as I have dibs on Zayn!" she said.

"He's all yours"

"You need to look perfect for that dance!" she squealed.

"For Liam or for Jake?"

"Both! Two guys is even better than one!" she said winking at me. She was lucky, she didn't currently have love triangle issues.

"Wait!" I said, "you can't tell anyone that I met the guys-you know- before normal. Me you and the guys are the only ones who know about it and you have to SWEAR to keep it secret!"

"My lips are sealed!" she said, "now tommow night will be a night that you'll never forget!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed" the One Direction song blared through the speakers of Alyssa's car as we drove to my house from school to get ready for the dance.

"You are going to look perfect tonight!" said Alyssa as we pulled into the driveway.

"So are you!" I exclaimed, "Zayn is going to be there!"

"I'm more worried about you, Liam's got previous expectations for you!" she said.

"I want to impress Jake too!" I said.

"Fine we'll pretend you still like Jake," she said.

"I do like Jake!"

"Sure"

We ran up the three flights of stairs to get to my room, and Alyssa go to work curling my hair right away. After that was finished, she applied my makeup, since my dress is grey, my silver eyeshadow is fine, but she added more, and re-did my eyeliner and mascara.

"Mae, you're going to have to wear glittery mascara," she said.

"Nooooooo!" I said. I despise glittery mascara.

"Sorry, girl, but it has to be done," she said as she waved the brush over my long eyelashes.

It was time for me to put the dress on, I pulled on the strapless grey dress and pulled up the zipper.

"You look perfect!" said Alyssa, "Liam won't even know what hit him!"

"And Jake?" I said.

"Whatever"