I Love You

A/N: so I sent out a message to all of my fans about the fanfic watty awards and I spent a good chunck of time writing it so I'm just going to copy and paste it :)

Helloooooo fans! :D so for those of you who don't know, I entered both on my 1D fanfics into the "Fanfiction watty awards" (imagine I said that all epic and stuff) so voting starts tomorrow, and I won't be able to be in for the weekend because I'm going in a retreat, it's going to be very fun but there's no wifi, so that's a bummer :( I'm going to try and update one direction tonight, and work on ...But you don't notice at all over the weekend and post it Sunday . So tomorrow it would mean the universe to me if you would go vote for your favorite of my stories in the "Fanfiction watty awards" I will love you forever if you do!

Bribes: you pick one!

-I will post "I love you!" on your message board

-I will pm you a link to a super cute 1D picture :)

-I will make a shout out to you in my story, first person to ask for this gets a dedication!

First person to vote gets a sneak peek of an upcoming chapter in the story they voted for!

And all of these come with a free smile from me!

:)

So at the strike of tomorrow, please please please with a cherry on top go vote!

I love you all!

Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/user/FanfictionAwards

Thanks!

Sorry this was so long

<3 French fry

On to the story!

~Kenzie's P.O.V~

"We have to do something," said Zayn.

"I'm going over there," said Liam, "i'm going to kill him,"

"No, Liam, you can't!" I said, "You''d get in a huge ammount of trouble, what if he didn't do anything,"

"Mae is missing! The only thing that she sent me was "Jake" what else could it be?!?!" said Liam.

I sighed, "Okay, but there's no way that you can just go over there,"

"How about Kenzie goes?" said Harry.

"What?" said Niall, "Kenzie's not going alone!" he wraped his arm around my waist protectively.

"And you think that you'll come," I rolled my eyes, " while I was there, I picked up the subtle hint that he doesn't like you boys that much,"

"I can go with you Kenzie," sighed Alyssa.

"Shouldn't we call the police," said Louis.

"We don't know anything for sure yet," sighed Alyssa, "for all we know, Mae could just have gotten caught up on her walk home,"

"She didn't get caught up on her way home," growled Liam, "She's being held against her will, by that son of a-"

"Calm down, buddy," said Harry placing a hand on Liam's shoulder, "I know you're really worried about her, but all we can do right now is hope for the best and try to get Mae back. Wherever she is..."

~Mae's P.O.V.~

I heard footsteps creaking outside of the closet that I was stuck in. Luckily Jake had untied my hand but had messed with the door so it would lock from the outside. "Jake, come down and help me do the dishes," said Jakes mom walking into his room.