Day 4

Hyung,

你好. Hyung you know.. Today.. i saw you and Xiuminnie hyung together again, laughing. You seemed to enjoy his companionship and i can't hide the feeling of hurt inside. I'm sorry hyung.

Hyung... when will i ever touch you like that? Hug you like there's no forever? Or kiss you like no one is watching?

Hyung. I love you so much it hurts..

But please hyung, smile for me and be strong for me okay? I will always be right beside you. I will always protect you. I will watch over you always.

So hyung.. be strong for me please hyung?

I love you.

-Sehunnie.

Day 4
05-18-xx
Sehunnie,

I'm so sorry for everything hunnie.. you know very well that i regret everything i've done in the past.. everything. even the fact that i never confessed to you. that i was so afraid that things might change. i'm so sorry. i wish i could turn back time and do all of those all over again. so i won't regret losing you. losing the love of my life..

Hunnie.. today, i tried to be strong. i faced them. I tried. But i just broke down in tears in front of a million fans. I'm so sorry sehunnie. I just can't stay strong without you here. I stayed at your funeral with your family until they forced me to go home. But i don't want to sehunnie. I still want to be with you.

I can't take it sehunnie. But i will... for you... you told me to stay strong right? Then i will.

Always watch over me, protect me and guide me sehunnah!

I love you. always... and FOREVER.

-Lulu.