Truth

LUHAN'S POV

I roamed around the streets to find a quiet place to think. I know Baek's weakness, their weakness. And since he hesitates to give me the answer, i was forced to use his weakness against him. Me, leaving. I'm not really leaving... yet. As I said, i won't leave until i find answers. And i'm 100% sure that they're trying to find me right now. Specially baek.

I walked and walked until i reached the park. I sat on the swing letting my thoughts fly..

Why did Sehun ever keep such thing from me? Am I not trustworthy? I know he kept those just because he doesn't want me to worry... But keeping those kinds of things from me will only make me worry more. Ugh! Sehun why did you do this?!

Its still my fault though... If only i've told him sooner...

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I kept on driving through every place i knew luhan would run to. I drove to the cemetery, where Sehun is buried, first. And thank goodness he wasn't there!

I drove to the Han River and he wasn't there either, I even drove past the ice cream shop, searched a small mall, passed by a convenience store and still haven't found him. There's only one place i haven't been to. The park.

KRIS' POV

We quickly ran out the studio the minute Baekhyun ended the call. Chanyeol was nothing but a panicked mess searching for the car keys in his bag. We three are the ones Sehun trusted to protect Luhan to never let any danger touch him, to never let him follow Sehun. Right now, we're slowly failing our responsibilities and if Luhan does what we think he'll do, we'll just let Sehun down, even in the afterlife... I know he'll be happy with Luhan again but the thought of us, wasting his trust will always be there. and we cannot let Sehun down anymore.

We've let him down before... when we accidentally slip his illness to our manager. He asked us to keep it a secret yet we let our manager to find out about it..

We're near the park right now. This is the first place that luhan could go to when he needs alone time. I know because i once saw him here, crying after he and Sehun had an argument.

Luckily, we saw him there. I saw Baek's car arriving too. Perfect.

LUHAN's POV

I kept myself drowned in thoughts only to be taken back to reality by noise..

"LUHAN!" Someone or some group started calling me. I went to look at where the sound came from and i saw Baek, Yeol and Kris running to me.

"Yah! You made us worried!!" Baekhyun said as he playfully punched my shoulder.

I pretended hurt and glared at him. "I wouldn't have done that if you gave me what i want earlier."

"B-but y-you can't know it y-" Baekhyun stuttered, only to be cut by Kris.

"What exactly did you want?" Kris asked.

"What REALLY happened to Sehun and what's this illness he was talking about." I said, emphasizing the word 'really' and shoving Sehun's diary entry to their faces.

Chanyeol let out a long sigh before looking at Kris and Baek then to me.

"Hyung, Sehun asked us to do a very important task before he passed." He started. Baek nudged him, his wide eyes telling him not to say something.

"Tsk. Nothing will happen if we let him know, he deserves to know anyways." Kris said.

"Ugh, fine. where do you want to start?" Baek asked.