LUHAN? LUHAN! (part 1)

CHANYEOL'S POV

"Luhan is missing."

I immediately snatched my car keys and dragged Baekhyun with me. I heard a lot of calls from them but i ignored. I cannot let Sehun down. No.

"Chanyeol wait! Do you even know where to search?!" Baekhyun asked.

"No."

"Then how can we find him then?!"

"Just get in the car." I ordered. I hopped in afterwards. I hope we can see him soon.

I drove to every place Luhan will choose to stay to clear his mind with as fast as i can. Baek was looking at me with worry written all over his face.

"Chanyeol... I..." Baek started.

"What?"

"I think I might know where Luhan is.."

KRIS' POV

I ran outside with Suho and Tao immediately. I didn't bother to call for or to stop Chanyeol and Baek, they know where to look for Luhan.

I ran towards to my car with only Suho stopping me from getting inside.

"I'm gonna drive." He said as he took the car keys away from me. I nodded in agreement as arguing with him will only cost us more time.

I hopped in the car and texted baek.

To: Byunbaek

Do you guys have any idea where luhan is?

I look at Tao and told him to ask the members for places where Luhan might go to.

Suho was drive-screening every place we passed by, not caring about the traffic. A minute later i received a text from Baekhyun.

From: Byunbaek

I think i know where, but we haven't gone to it, Chanyeol has been looking at parks and riversides.

To: Byunbaek

Where?! Tell Chanyeol and the other members to look for Luhan there now, I'm with Suho and Tao.

From: Byunbaek

You won't believe where.

To: Byunbaek

Where. Is. It.

From: Byunbaek

Sehun's 'suicide' place.

To: Byunbaek

Its a 2 hour drive away from here! Its impossible for Luhan to go there!

From: Byunbaek

Everything is possible for Luhan.

To: Byunbaek

Tell them to go there now, we are on our way.

LUHAN's POV

I arrived at the place, the place where my life crashed down. The place where every problem in the world was given to me.

The place which i can never forget. The place where Sehun claimed his life.

I stopped by the spot where we found him and examined the place. The tree still had stains of blood visible on it. I sighed as i touched it. I still wish you were here..