Day 9

Hyung,

I feel so cold. I don't know what to do now. My head hurts so bad, but i didn't tell anyone, even you. I just went outside to get some fresh air. I felt like passing out hyung. It hurts so bad. I know that if you knew, you'd force me to go to the doctor. But no, that won't happen. I'm scared. not of the doctors but the results. I don't want to get sick hyung.

I still want to live for a while longer and hope that eventually you'll feel that i love you dearly. Hyung, I'm so close to giving up. But no, i will fight, because i love you... so much that even on the day that i'll give up on you, i will still go on fighting for you, watching over you, everywhere you go, everything you do, i'll guide you, i'll protect you, i'll be with you always.

So i say this hyung, i'll never go to the doctor and you'll never figure this out... well until you see this. but hyung, the day i give up on you, always remember that i love you so much, i'll never leave you.

I'll just let this sickness pass. I promise, if i can't handle it, then i'll go to the doctor and tell you the results.

Take care always hyung, smile for me.

I love you.

-Sehunnie.

Day 9
5-23-xx
Sehunnie,

Why didn't you told me about this earlier?! Sehunnie, why are you doing this.

Sehunnie... you shouldn't have done this, if you told this, we could've helped you, saved you, you could've been alive now and you could've known my true feelings for you.

Sehunnie, baby, i will never give up on you even now that you're gone.

Sehunnie.. tomorrow is the day you'll finally be on your final resting place. A lot of fans cried for you. A lot of people misses you so much.

All of us miss sebooty :( haha.

We miss you sehun. We miss our baby maknae and tomorrow will be the day that you'll finally leave us..

We miss you.

I miss you.

But i know i'll see you soon... i just know..

Forgive me.

I love you.

-Lulu.
Countdown: 43 days