Day 75

Day 75
7-23-xx
Dear Sehun,

Thank you, thank you for listening to my request last time. Even though it wasn't long, heck it looks like a foggy memory, i still saw you.

It was when i just woke up, still sleepy, I saw you beside my bed, holding my hand, you looked like you've been crying and i know what was that for, and i'm really sorry again sehunnie, i'm sorry. But other than seeing you, I saw baek running to me.. shouting, screaming something i can't make of. I just heard my name and there he goes. You were about to stand up, seeing that i've woke up but my eyes gave up and i blacked out again.

Its the first time of you showing yourself personally but it was really like a foggy memory.. why?

Eh, let's just put that aside, its just the medicines that are taking over my mind.

The doctors at rehab told me that i shouldn't make your death a negative vibe, that i should look to the brighter side of it, they told me that because of it, i knew of your feelings for me and i did stayed on the one-sided love lane. And they told me that to think that you're just everywhere, we just couldn't see you and stuff like that.

I felt happy, happy that i'm here talking to you. Your death will never be a happy memory, it has caused me pain and grief for the past months... but yes, on the brighter side, you've been with me always, its just that i couldn't see you.

But there's no brighter side of your death sehunnie, i still want to hold you, hug you, cuddle with you, go on dates with you, kiss you, grow a family with you, and more.

I knew accepting your death won't be easy but i didn't expect that it was this difficult. I'm gonna get better Sehunnie, i'll do the best i can. For your happiness, wherever you may be.

I love you sehunnie.

-Luhan.