10//Second Task//10

"Do you see Fred or Hermione?" You ask Ginny as the two of you make your way to the black lake.

"No, I don't. In fact haven't seen them since last night." Ginny says.

"I dont like this. I'm getting really worried." You say.

"Me too. Oh there's Neville." She says.

"Hey Neville, you got the gilliweed?" You ask. "Yes," He says and takes it out of his pocket.

"Oh cool! Thanks man." You say and smile.

You stand next to Fleur and Viktor.

"Ready, set, go!" Dumbledore says and you swallow the gilliweed and jump in.

You look at your hands as they begin to change.

later

You swim through the seaweed and you hear someone singing. Or well a lot of people singing.

You swim closer and see the merpoeple.

You look up slightly and see three people chained to the surface.

You swim closer and gasp. Fred! Hermione! Viktor comes swimming with his shark head and grabs Hermione.

You look up and see Fleur getting out of the water.

'Shit'

You pull out your wand and span both Fred and Fleur's sister chains.

"No!" One of the more merpeople screeches as it sees you heading towards the two figures.

"Only one!" Another screeches and grabs your ankle pulling you down.

You try to swim up but the merpeople swarms you tries to pull you down.

You then start to feel the effects of the gilliweed wear off.

"Bombarda!" You shout, its muffled because of you being underwater, duh!

The merpeople swim away and you swim up to the surface.

You gasp for air as you reach the surface, and hear cheering and clapping.

You swim towards the dock and Fred pulls you up and wraps a dry towel around the both of you.

"What have I told you, dont scare me like that." Fred says as he rubs the side of your arms up and down trying to warm you up.

"I didn't, you scared me I didn't know where u were." You say and snuggle in closer to his chest and he wraps his arms around you.

"Now we are going to announce the winner of this task, last task Y/n Potter had won. This task, it is again Y/n Potter, SHE saved both her and Fleur Delacour's sister." Dumbledore announces and again everyone cheers.

(If you're wondering why I put 'she' in caps, bold, italics and I underlined it, it is because some people can't tell when other people make spelling mistakes. Honestly, you've by now read 10 chapters of this book and I used she/her pronouns so far. I make one spelling mistake and I'm getting attacked for not fuck specifying what gender the reader is. Omf, don't you know what having common sense means?)

Fred happily kisses your cheek and you smile at him, "I'm so proud of you," He says and smiles.