22//Umbitch...again//22

A few months later, Dumbledore's Army was up and running.

They had been practicing non stop everyday for months.

They were ready for anything, but maybe they weren't ready for one thing.

You were on your way to the 7th floor to find the Room of Requirement, you were late for practice because McGonnagall wanted to talk to you about your O.W.L.'s.

"Ms Potter," A high pitched voice, you know and hate said behind you.

"Professor," You said turning around and your eyes started to burn of all the pink.

"Would you please follow me?" Umbitch said and turned around.

You groaned internally and followed her to her pink office.

"Is everything alright, professor?" You asked as you walked in and saw Snape.

"Drink that," Umbitch ordered gesturing to the vile in front of you.

"What is it?" You asked playing dumb. You knew exactly what it was, it was veritaserum.

"You know what that is Potter. Drink it." Snape ordered.

You shrugged and chugged down the bottle.

"Now, where were you headed?" Snape asked.

"Room of Requirement." You said and crossed your arms.

"Why?" Umbitch asked.

"To read a book, it's quiet up there." You said.

Snape and Umbitch looked at each other. "Are you in a secret group or anything of the sorts to fight against You Know Who?" Umbitch asked.

"That's very specific, but no I am not." You said.

"Liar!" Umbitch screeched.

"Impossible. I brewed that potion myself and no one can resist it." Snape said, "You may go."

"No!" You looked at Umbitch as she stood up, "I'll get her to talk."

She raised her wand, "You can't do this." Snape defended stepping in front of you and you looked at him confused. Why was he defending you?

"Step out of my way or do you want to get fired?" Umbitch threatened.

Snape glared at her and stepping out of her way.

She raised her wand and pointed it straight at you. You lifted your chin slightly as if saying 'Come at me bitch, I'm not afraid.'

"Crucio."

Then suddenly it felt like knives were stabbing you all across your body.

You groaned in pain, not daring to scream and give her, her satisfaction.

The pain worsened and you couldn't anymore so you let out a scream and you fell to the ground.

"Enough!" Snape yelled but Umbitch didn't listened.

You kept on yelling and crying begging for it to stop.

"What's going on- Oh my! What are you doing?" McGonnagall asked shocked coming into the office.

The pain stopped as Umbridge lowered her wand.

"This is not how we do things here!" McGonnagall exclaimed coming to your side.

"She was lying to me," Umbitch said.

"She wasn't, you gave her veritaserum!" Snape exclaimed.

"I don't know what happened in this office but whatever it is the Ministry will hear about this." McGonnagall said and she helped you get up.

"Come on, dearie let's get you to Madam Pomfrey."

-
"When is she going to wake up?" Ron asked as they watched you sleep.

"She's going to if you keep on talking that loud!" Fred scolded whispering.

"What happened?" Harry whisper asked.

"We don't know, McGonnagall didn't say anything she just stormed off furious." Hermione whispered back.

"You know I can still hear you when you whisper." You said causing them all to jump a bit.

"Y/n, you're okay." Fred said in relief as he leaned forward and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Mhmm, yeah." You smile up at him.

"What happened? I thought you were on your way to practice." Harry said.

"I was, but Umbitch stopped me and told me to follow her." You said.

"What happened?" Ron asked.

"Snape was there when I got there. They gave me veritaserum and asked me D.A. related questions." Everyone's eyes widened.

"Shit, we're busted!" Harry groaned and you chuckled, "What's so funny?"

"We're not busted. I didn't tell them the truth." You said and smiled proudly.

"But how? You drank a truth potion." Ron said stating the obvious.

"She resisted it." Hermione said and smiled like a proud mother at you.

"How is that possible?" Fred asked.

"Not a lot of people are able to do it. Not if you're strong enough. Only a handful of people are able to resist it. I am one of them." You said and smiled but it dropped almost immediately.

"But she didn't stop. She used the Cruciatus Curse on me. That's how I ended up in the Hospital Wing." You said.

"I swear, I'm going to kill her!" Fred yelled standing up furiously. But you grabbed his hand, "No, don't. Professor McGonnagall is taking care of it right now."

"So that's why she stormed out of here." Hermione said and you nodded.

Fred sighed and sat back down on the bed and you held his hand.

"Fred, darling, I'm fine." You said and rubbed your thumb over his hand for comfort.

"I know, but you still make me worry. I feel like I have to strap you down." He said and you burst out laughing.

"I did not just hear that. I'm going before he talks more." Harry groaned and walked away causing you to laugh even more.

Fred looked at everyone confused as they cringed and walked away.

"What did I just say?" He asked confused and you giggled.

"You said something really kinky." You said, "I love you so much, you don't understand."

"I love you too, but what did I say?" Fred asked still confused.

"You said that you felt like you had to strap me down." You smiled amused at him.

"It's because I worry about you! You're always off trying to get yourself- ohhh..." He trailed off as realization struck him on what he had said.

"You're an idiot, but you're my idiot." Fred smiled and he chuckled.

He leaned forward and placed his lips on yours.

"Always"