Epilogue

"Y/n? Dear, are you alright?" Molly asked as she heard someone hurling their guts out in the bathroom.

"Yes, Molly! I'm fine thank you!" You said as you flushed the toilet again.

"Are you sure dear? I could always stay home and look after you today." She said.

"Oh no, I'm perfectly fine. I know you want to go see if the twins are alright. I don't want to keep you from doing that." You said and opened the door.

"Alright, thank you dear. I know you miss Fred too," She said.

"Yeah, I do. Although I've seen him a few days ago." You said and chuckled.

"I'm sure he's going to be happy to see you again." Molly smiled, "Get dressed, we're almost leaving."

You nodded and then closed the bathroom door again. You brushed your teeth and got dressed.

"Morning Y/n," Hemrione said as you stepped out of the bathroom

"Morning-" Before you could get anymore words out you had to rush back to the toilet again.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Hermione asked as she rushed forward and helped you by holding your hair back.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good. Just a little sick that's all." You said and flushed the toilet once more.

"You sure?" She asked as she watched you stand up and brush your teeth again.

You nodded and spit out the toothpaste.

"When was the last time you and Fred..." Hermione trailed off.

Your eyes widened as you almost choked on the toothpaste.

"Oh god, no." You said shaking your head, she looked at you sternly and then you sighed, "A few weeks ago."

"Y/n!" She scolded and then closed the door.

"It can't be, we used protection!" You exclaimed quietly wanting no one else to know.

"Condoms only work 97% of the time!" Hermione said and you sighed and plopped down on the ground with your head in your hands.

"I can't be pregnant, Mione. I just can't. I don't want kids right now. Not with you know who parading around. I'm still in school! Fred and George just started the joke shop a day or two ago. I can't look after a kid." You said as tears started to well up in your eyes.

"We don't know if you really are or not. You should take a test to see if you really are or not." She said.

"Yeah, probably. But what if I am!"

"Then I'll help you get through it. That's what best friends are for."

You launched yourself at her and gave her a hug.

-
You, Molly, Arthur, Hermione, Harry, Ginny and Ron got to Diagon Alley. Which surprisingly was really quiet.

Except for the twins' shop.

"I don't think you need to worry about Fred and George." Hermione said referring to your comment earlier.

"Oohh look! Love potions!" Ginny said grabbing you both by the arm and dragging you off.

You chuckled as you saw the tons of love potions.

"Hello ladies." The twins said and you smiled.

"Those are some strong love potions," George said.

"Although I don't think you'll be needing it, Ginny." Fred said.

"Rumour has it that you and Dean Thomas are together." George smirked.

"Just silly rumours." Ginny said walking away.

"I don't think you'll be needing it either, love." Fred said coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around you.

"And why not?" You teased.

"Because you already have me completely smitten." He said and moved your hair a bit and left a few kisses on your neck.

"Fred, darling, we're in a shop full of kids." You said turning around and pushing him away a bit.

"I can't help myself, you're just so gorgeous," He said taking your hand and pulling you closer, "it's just so hard to contain myself when I think about that night."

(GOSH THE FEELS)

"About that-" You started but Hermione cut you by coming over.

"Y/n, can I talk to you for real quick?" She asked.

"I'll be right back." You said kissing Fred's cheek.

Hermione pulled you into the bathroom and handed you three boxes.

"I got three just incase." She said and then pushed you into the stall.

You breathed heavily out of nerves as you read the instructions.

You did as they said and then placed then got out of the bathroom after making sure everything was alright.

You and Hermione sat them down on the counter and locked the bathroom door so no one can come in and use another one instead.

"What am I going to tell Fred if it's positive?" You asked.

"The truth, I guess? You can't keep it from him." She said and you sighed.

You looked down at your watch and saw that a few minutes have passed.

"Moment of truth." You said and took the three sticks in your hands. You looked at them.

"Oh"