16//The Birthday//16

I am terribly sorry I just realised that the two chapters are exactly the same. I had something else that I wrote here and I guess the app glitched. I am so sorry. As soon as I edit this chapter I'll write something different! Again, terribly sorry.

"I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of summer." You say as you pull away and then you fall backwards making Fred chuckle.

He lays down next to you and wraps his arms around your waist burying his face into your neck.

"It's your birthday tomorrow though." Fred says.

"Oh yeah, I'm getting presents tomorrow. Merlin I hate presents." You groan.

"Why do you hate presents?" Fred asks looking at you confused.

"I don't know how to react when I get something. I hate surprises, just ask me what I want and then tell me you'll get it for me." You say and throw your arms in the air.

"Lay still." Fred scolds playfully, "besides, surprises aren't all bad."

"Don't even get me started on the traditions!" You say.

"What tradition?"

"You'll see, but anyway. Do you want something to eat? I haven't had breakfast."

"Yes please." Fred says and let's go.

You stand up and walk downstairs with Fred trailing behind you.

"Hello Arthur, Molly, Remus, and Tonks!" You greet as you walk into the kitchen and spot everyone.

"Oh hello dear!" Molly says.

"Hello Y/n!" Arthur says.

"Hello squirt." Remus says.

"Hi N/n" Tonks says.

You walk to the fridge and open it. "We still have some left over pudding." You say and turn to Fred.

"I don't think that's breakfast, love." Fred chuckles.

"Who says?" You ask and grab the pudding, "Or you can eat ice cream?"

"You're special." Fred says and kisses your cheek making you blush.

"Ahem" Remus 'clears his throat'. Fred backs away immediately.

"Okay I think it's time for the birthday dare." Sirius says and you groan.

(This is something my family does so I decided to put it in here.)

"Birthday dare?" Arthur asks.

"Everyone come to the kitchen!" Remus calls.

"Harry and I started this tradition where we dare each other to do something on our birthday. Everyone gets to dare us too. We have more than one tradition and I regret making all of them." You say and shove a spoonful of pudding into your mouth.

"You're just being a wuss." Harry says coming into the kitchen and stands next to you.

You scoop a spoon of pudding and offer it to Harry who accepts and captures the spoon in his mouth.

"Please don't leave it full of spit." You say. Harry backs away from the spoon and he makes sure there's a string of spit from the spoon to his mouth making everyone laugh.

"You're disgusting." You say and shove the spoon back into his mouth and you grab another one making Harry laugh.

"Okay who's first?" Harry asks and scoops a spoonful of pudding and placing it in his mouth.

"You two dare each other first." Sirius says.

"Age before beauty." You say and Harry glares. "Just for that I'm going to dare you to not straighten your hair tomorrow." He says.

"What?! Do you know how curly my hair is?!" You exclaim making everyone laugh.

"I know, that's why I said it." He says

"Okay fine. I dare you to wear the exact same as me tomorrow. Make up and all. Well you're going to wear make up and not me, I dont wear makeup." You smirk.

"Oh goodluck Harry." Ron laughs.

"For how long?" He asks.

"1 hour." You say.

"Deal." Harry says and you two shake hands.

"Okay next." You say.

"The order is Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Fred and George. Then it's us adults." Sirius says.

You and Harry nod.

"Y/n I dare you to wear makeup tomorrow." Hermione says.

"Ugh I hate makeup." You groan.

"Harry I dare you make everyone coffee or tea every hour of the day." She says.

"Okay sounds good enough." Harry says.

"This is for both Y/n and Harry, I dare you two matching sweaters the whole day." Ginny says.

"Okay no problem." You and Harry say.

"Hey that's our thing!" Fred and George exclaims.

"We're twins too! You two idiots." You and Harry say.

"They way more creepier!" Ron says.

"Ron please just give your dares." Harry says.

"Y/n I dare you to buy Harry anything he wants tomorrow and Harry you buy Y/n anything she wants tomorrow." Ron says.

"He's going to run me dry!" You say.

"Have you met her? She spends as much money as Hermione spends time in the library." Harry says and Ron just shrugs.

"Fine." You and Harry say.

"Fred?"

"I dare you both to wear these." Fred says and hands you two pairs of unicorn shaped slippers.

"Ohh!" You say and smile, "I like this dare. Thank you for not making it anything extreme."

"I hate this one." Harry says and everyone laughs.

"George?"

"Y/n anytime I  come to you and say a random letter you sing a song that begins with that letter." He says.

"Oh god." You say eyes widened.

"Harry I dare you to name any book starting with the same letter I give to Y/n." He says.

"Oh he's going to fail." Hermione says making everyone laugh.

"Now it's our turn. We all have decided we dare you 3 dares, one dare each and one for both of you. Only 3 from all of us." Si

"We dare you, Y/n, to dye your hair a colour of our choice." Tonks says and you smile.

"Ha!" You exclaim and point to Sirius. "I had no say in that " He says.

"Harry we dare you to wax your legs." Remus says and you burst out laughing along with everyone.

"No!" Harry exclaims.

"You have to!" You say.

"We then dare you both to tell us your biggest twin secret." Sirius says.

"Woah! Hey who are the kids and who are the adults? They gave less embarrassing dares!" Harry exclaims and points towards Hermione, Ginny, Ron and the twins.

"We're just more fun!" Molly says.