5//3 Champions//5

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 6 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 2020

It was a week after the new term began and the Triwizard champions are to be announced. You had entered and you were really nervous. (A/n: Nope they didn't change the rules.)

"I wonder who it's going to be." You said.

"Let's hope it's you," Ginny said.

"Yeah, it would be amazing to win that prize." You said.

Dumbledore stepped up and confused everyone with his words like always. So after that he turned to the goblet.

The Goblet Of Fire spat out a piece of paper. "The Durmstrang Academy's champion is, Viktor Krum!" Dumbledore said and everyone cheered as he headed up to the front.

The goblet then spat out another paper. "The Beauxbaton's champion is, Fleur Delacour!" Dumbledore said and everyone cheered as she headed up to the front.

Then the goblet spat out another piece of paper. "Finally, the Hogwarts champion is, Y/n Potter!" Dumbledore said and you gasped and smiled widely and headed to the front as everyone cheered especially the Gryffindor table.

"We wish you three good luck!" Dumbledore said and he lead you three into the next room.

---
You headed back to the Gryffindor common room after they explained everything to the three of you.

"Oh hello, dearie! Congratulations on being the Hogwarts champion!" The Fat lady in the portrait said.

You smiled at her, "Thank you, and the password is Balderdash." You said and she opened up.

You walked in and everyone started congratulating you. "To Y/n!" Seamus yelled

"To Y/n!" Everyone repeated.

Fred and George walked over to you, George hugged you but Fred just looked at you and you looked back at him.

"Just kiss already!" George yelled and Lee hit him over the head.

You giggled, "I'm tired, goodnight everyone!" You said heading upstairs but you get stopped.

"Oh no, you don't," Fred said grabbing you from behind and pulled you back into the crowd.

"No, but I wanna sleep." You said pouting.

"Nope, we're gonna celebrate!" George said and you sighed knowing you don't have a choice.

Fred dragged you into the middle of the room and handed you a butterbeer. Music started playing and you just decided to go with the flow.

You danced along with everyone and you ate snacks and drank more drinks.

You turned to the twins and they smiled at you as you danced along with them.

"We're so glad you're the Hogwarts champion!" Katie Bell said.

"You're gonna win!" Dean cheered.

You laughed and turned around again to face the twins but you only saw George.

"Where's Fred?" You asked and George pointed towards the balcony. You turned and saw Fred standing there staring put at the Forbidden Forest.

You walked outside and put a hand on his back. "Hey bud, you okay?" You asked.

"Yeah I am, just needed air." He said.

"You know you can't lie to me." You said crossing your arms.

Fred sighed ,"What if you get hurt? I could never forgive myself if anything happened to you."

"Fred calm down." You said and put your hands on either side of his face, "Nothing is going to happen to me. I'll be fine."

"But what if you aren't going to be?" He said.

"Freddie calm down." You said. He looked into your eyes and calmed down almost immediately.

"I'll be fine as long as you're there,"  You said. Fred then just grabbed you and pulled you into a hug.

You wrapped your arms around him and his tightened around you. He planted a kiss atop your head and let it linger for a few seconds before just resting his cheek on your head and pulling you even closer if it were possible.

"I love you, Y/n/n." He mumbled.

"I love you too, Freddie." You said.