17//First Day Back//17

I honestly cant remember much of what happened before but it's a new year for them and new problems. Also Sirius wont die! I'm also going to start writing in the past tense. I started doing that and noww I can't stop. If I make some slip ups by mixing 1st and 2nd pov I am very sorry!

-
"Am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this year?" You asked Hermione, Ron and Harry as you were all sitting in a compartment.

"No, but then again, every year is the same. Something bad happens but we still get through it and make it out alive." Ron shrugged stuffing a chocolate frog in his mouth.

"Why are you here and not with Fred?" Harry asked.

"We can't be together 24/7. We need a break sometimes. But yeah, they missed the train." You said rolling your eyes just thinking of your idiotic boyfriend and his twin brother.

"How'd they miss the train?" Hermione asked.

"Simple, the train started moving and was gone before they could get on." You replied sarcastically and ducked as she almost threw her book at you, "I don't know how they missed the train."

"They're Fred and George, they'll miss their own funeral (That made my heart break because of Deathly Hollows. But do not fear, he won't die! Uh duhh)" Ron said and you all nodded in agreement.

"I still can't believe it's their last year." You said with a sigh. You didn't want Fred to leave. You'd miss him terribly.

"It feels like only yesterday we met them on platform 9¾." Harry said and you nodded with a sad look on your face.

The rest of the ride to Hogwarts consisted in you and Hermione talking about books and the subjects you were taking. And also in Harry and Ron stuffing their faces with sweets.

You got off of the train and made your way to the carriages when you saw Fred and George standing near one of the carriages.

A big smile was plastered on your face and you ran over to Fred and flung your arms around his neck.

"Merlin, you two saw each other 2 hours ago," George teased, "not 2  years."

"Feels like it when I'm away from her." Fred said but it turned out to be a bit muffled because his head was in the crook of your neck.

You blushed a deep crimson and chills rushed down your spine as you felt his warm breath tickle your neck.

"Come on, love birds. The carriages are waiting." Hermione said as she passed you two.

You and Fred pulled away but not without him kissing you on the forehead first. He took your hand and lead you to the carriage.

The whole way there, Fred kept his arms around you.

The carriages stopped and all of you got off and walked to the Great Hall.

"Welcome back students, and welcome first year students..." Dumbledore went on with his speech but you didn't really focus as you thought of something else. Nothing in particular, just something else.

"We a new Defence the Dark Arts teacher." That caught your attention and you turned your head to see who it was.

"Professor Dolores Umbridge, will be taking over. Now with everything said lets-" Dumbledore got cut off by Professor Umbridge making a high pitched annoying sound.

She stood up and my eyes almost burned from how pink she was, "Thank you, Headmaster, for those kind words of welcome. And how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me." You looked around the Gryffindoor table.

"Who the fuck is smiling?" You whispered and Fred shook his head and then placed a kiss on the back of your head as you turned around and faced her again.

"I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends." She said.

"That's likely," The twins said and you nodded in agreement.

"The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizard of vital importance. Although each Headmaster has brought something new to this historic school... [Nods to Dumbledore] progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected and prune practices that ought to be prohibited."

You shook your head as she sat back down and Dumbledore waved so that the feast can begin.

"What a load of fucking bullshit." You said and turned to the food.

"I don't think it's going to be fun in her class." Harry said and you shook your head.

"Not at all." You said and started eating.

-
After dinner you all went back to the common room. Everyone else was in the dormitories already asleep but you and Fred were on the couch cuddling and staring at the crackling fire.

"Fred," You suddenly said and he hummed in response has he trailed a finger up and down your back, "What's going to happen after this year? With us I mean?" You turned your head to him he turned his to yours.

"What do you mean, love?" Fred asked.

"What's going to happen with our relationship once you leave Hogwarts, you will be busy with the shop most of the time and I'll only be able to see you on vacations." You said.

Fred sat up and so did you, he placed both his hands on your cheeks and he pulled you in  for a kiss.

"Nothing will happen to us, we're strong. We'll fight. I'll write to you every chance I get and you can write to me, every chance you get." Fred said as he pulled away.

You nodded with a soft smile and you leaned in once more, placing another kiss on his lips.

"Let's go to bed, I can see how tired you are." Fred said after you pulled away.

You chuckled and nodded and you both headed up to your beds.