6//First Task//6

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 6 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 2020

It's been a few days and it was finally the first task.

"You have to eat, Y/n."Hermione scolded.

"I ate!" You argued.

"Yes! One spoonful!" Hermione said.

"What's going on here?" Fred asked as he sat down next to you.

You glared at Hermione as if to tell her not to tell Fred, "She isn't eating." She said.

"You have to eat!" Fred also scolded. You stood up.

"Guys, I'm fine. I ate and I'm fine now." You said and started to walk away but Fred grabbed your wrist and pulled you onto his lap.

"If you won't listen I'm going to feed you." He said and held the food in front of your face.

You shook your head, lips sealed tight. Fred put his hand your waist, sneakily, and gave it a squeeze, out of surprise you gasped which gave Fred the opportunity to shove the spoon into your mouth.

"You sneaky bastard." You said and shook your head. Fred smiled and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"And they say they aren't together," Ron said.

You looked at Fred was smirking slightly. He leaned forward a bit and whispered in your ear, "Not out loud we didn't."

You blushed and shook you head chuckling.

---

"Alright, Viktor you're first." Mr Crouch said.

"Then Fleur then Y/n. Good luck!" He then exited the tent.

You sat down on a chair and focused on your breathing. "Y/n?" You heard someone say.

You looked around and saw Fleur pointing to the back entrance of the tent.

You opened it and you immediately got attacked with a hug. "Oh, merlin I'm so worried," Fred said, as he held you tighter.

"Oh, Fred you scared me. I'm going to be alright." You said and wrapped your arms around him.

"Please just be safe out there. I don't want to be visiting you in the hospital wing." He said.

"You won't, I promise." You said and pulled away.

"Okay, I'm going to hold you against that." He said.

"Okay Y/n get ready. It's my turn now." Fleur said.

"Oh god." You said, and let out a shaky breath.

"You're going to do good. I just know it." Fred said and placed his lips on yours.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

The two of you pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Okay, I'm going to go. Good luck." Fred said and gave you a quick peck before running back to his seat.

A few minutes later...

"Y/n Potter!" The announcer said and everyone clapped as you walked out of the tent.

You looked around and saw the egg. You quiet crept towards it and just your luck, a rock slipped from under your foot making a loud ass sound.

The dragon came soaring up and stops in front of the egg protecting it.

"Oh fuck!" You exclaimed as the dragon was prepping itself for breathing fire which gave you just enough time to escape it but still getting a huge burn on your right leg.

You put your hand over your mouth to muffle out the screams. You looked behind you and saw the dragon still at the egg.

You pulled out your wand, "Accio Firebolt." You said and after a few seconds of waiting, you saw your firebolt soaring through the air.

You grabbed it and immediately took off, which caught the Dragon's attention away from the egg and onto you. It started towards you but the chain kept it from going further.

You swooped down and grabbed the egg in your hand.

Everyone cheered as you hoisted the egg up into the air.

Charlie and some of his other colleagues came out and stunned the dragon making it safe for you to land.

"Oh god!" You yelled in pain as you put your feet on the ground and a searing pain shot up the side of your right leg.

Viktor came running out the tent catches you before you hit the ground as you passed out.