21//Secrets shared//21

"We can't go on like this!" You groaned in frustration.

You had just got out of DADA and you were furious because you didn't learn anything helpful.

"If Voldemort shows up, we won't be able to defend ourselves." Harry said.

"Harry," Ron groaned as he said the name.

"Sorry, Ron." Harry quickly said.

"I have an idea. What if we made our own Order of The Phoenix. You know, people we can trust. We practice using spells that protect us and will help us if he comes." You said turning to them.

"Great idea, Y/n! Where should we train?" Hermione asked.

"I might have an idea." You said and then proceeded to tell them about The Room of Requirement.

"That is if we can find it." Ron said and you chuckled, "Don't worry, it'll find us." You said.

After a while of planning, you four decided it was time to rest.

You would've gone to Fred, but you two aren't together anymore. Yes of course you were upset but you aren't going to look brokenhearted during these times. Some people need a little light in the darkness. (Look for the light! The Last Of Us? No?)

So you decided to take a book and sit down in the corridors next to a window and read.

You did so a for minutes, until someone interrupted you.

"Hello, love." You looked up and saw George.

You could tell the two apart very easily.

"Hello, George." You smiled as he sat down.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm very well, thanks. How about you?" You asked.

"I'm good." George said and continued to stare at you, "How are you really?"

You sighed, "Honestly, I'm dying inside. But I can't let that show, not during these times with You-know-who running around."

"I'm sorry, for what happened between you and Fred. He's a tosser for believing Malfoy."

"He is, isn't he?"

"But why are you really hanging out with Malfoy?" George asked curiously. (Curious George anyone? No? Just me?)

You sighed, debating on whether or not you wanted to tell him. So you decided to do it, "Remember when Umbridge gave me detention and I got back saying I only cleaned her classroom?"

George nodded and you slowly took off your robes to reveal your bandaged arms causing George's eyes to widen.

"Well, like Umbridge promised my punishment would be worse, and it was. She gave me a different quill, one that cut deeper and she told me to write out a line 300 times." You said and removed your bandages.

"Bloody hell, why didn't you tell us?" George nearly exclaimed.

"If I told you, Fred and Harry would've gone charging after Umbridge and gotten themselves expelled. Malfoy found out and now he's blackmailing me." You said as you started wrapping your bandages once more.

"We have to tell them. Maybe Fred will understand?" You shook your head with a deep sigh.

"I don't know, George. Even if he does understand and we get back together he will still not listen to me and charge after Umbridge." You said and put your robes back on.

"I understand that you don't want him getting expelled but he's broken after what happened a few days ago. He's even more broken when he saw how happy you were."

"Trust me, I'm not."

"Well let's tell him then! You two get back together and everyone's happy."

You sighed and thought about it for a moment. You slammed your book shut and stood up with a groan.

"Let's go, but if this turns out badly, I'm blaming you." You said pointing at George as you started walking toward the common room knowing everyone would be there.

"Fine, by me." George said with a chuckle.

-
"I have something to tell you all." You said to your friends and brother in front of you.

Fred glared at you and it only caused the nerves to worsen.

"What is  it N/n?" Ginny asked.

"I want you to know the real reason I have been going with Malfoy for the past few days." You said.

"Probably snogging in an empty classroom somewhere." Fred grumbled.

"Fred, would you just listen to her!" George said as he saw the look on your face after Fred said that.

Fred grumbled something inaudible and you just took it as a sign to go on.

"Malfoy, has something on me. He's been blackmailing me into doing stuff. Not sexual stuff, I mostly have to clean his dorm." You said and it caused Fred's head to snap to you.

"What does he have on you?" Fred asked catching you by surprise. He didn't sound mad or anything like that, he sounded concerned. He sounded like Fred.

You sighed and looked down. You felt a hand on your shoulder and you looked up and saw George.

"You can do this." He said with an encouraging smile.

So you proceeded in repeating your actions once more. Take off your robes, take off your bandages, gasps all around the room, put the bandages back on, put your robes back on.

"Oh my- Umbridge did that?" Hermione exclaimed when she saw your arms.

"I'm going to kill her," Harry said furiously and it only grew to the extent where he was yelling it at the top of his lungs.

"Harry, calm down. I'm fine." You said placing your hands on his cheeks in attempt to calm him down.

"Calm down? He has every right to be angry! Look what she did to you! Malfoy was blackmailing you with it! Malfoy was-" Fred's shouting came to a halt as he realised his mistake.

"Oh, Y/n," Fred said as tears sprung to his eyes due to guilt. He wrapped his arms around your and you felt warm again.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so so so so sorry I didn't believe you. I'm such a dick." Fred said and started shaking as he cried.

"Freddie, love, don't cry. It's okay, I forgive you. I know you believed him because it looked a lot like it did actually happen. But I forgive you." You said placing your hands on his cheeks.

He leaned down and placed his lips on yours. You immediately melted into the kiss having missed his lips on yours.

He pulled you closer by the waist, you pressed up against him.

You pulled away and smiled happily at him.

"Sorry to interrupt the happy moment but what are we going to do about this?" Harry asked pointing at your arms.

"We're not going to do anything." Fred said pulling you closer to his side.

"What?!" Harry yelled.

"We're not doing anything. McGonnagall is," He said and kissed you on the side of your head, "I don't want to get expelled."

"Exactly why I didn't tell you two."

---

Took a little longer than I had expected but it's up! Enjoy and thanks for all the love! We're at 13K!