23//End Of Year 5//23

O.W.L.s are a pain in the ass.

Or were because today you are writing your last one. Which means the school year is over and that means that Fred's graduating.

You and Harry had these weird dreams, always about the same person and it was freaking you both out.

But nevertheless, you were busy with your exam.

Then *BANG*!

You heard. Everyone turned their heads to the big doors as they heard it a few more times.

Umbitch walked over to the doors and opened them.

A tiny spark of some sorts flew infront of her face and then into the Great Hall where it divided itself and then exploded once more into beautiful fireworks.

It was silent for another moment before Fred and George flew into the room on their brooms.

The papers went flying and everyone laughed and cheered.

Fred threw another firework and it exploded into tiny hearts in front of your face.

You chuckled and blew Fred a kiss as he flew by and he pretended to catch it.

Then George threw another firework and it exploded into a huge dragon.

Which chased Umbitch out of the Great Hall and then it exploded once more causing all her rules to fall off.

Everyone ran outside as the twins flew outside and threw a few more fireworks and then formed a gigantic 'W' in the sky.

You laughed and clapped along with Harry, Hermione and Ron, who was standing next to you.

Then a wave of dizziness hit you and your head felt like it was about to explode.

You knew exactly what was going to happen.

You fell onto your knees and so did Harry but you didn't notice.

Ron and Hermione grabbed you two and pulled you up, causing everything to stop.

You looked at Harry, and he looked at you and you both nodded at the same time.

"Tell the D.A. to meet us in the Room of Requirement in 10 minutes." Harry said to Ron and Hermione before grabbing your hand and pulling you away.

"There is a working chimney in the Room of Requirement-" Harry said but you cut him off.

"So we came use it to-" You said but Harry cut you off.

"Travel to the Ministry. We are taking the full D.A. incase-"

"Voldemort shows up. Which he will because he too is after-"

"The prophecy. Let's just hope we have enough people, and that they won't get hurt." Harry said and you sighed and nodded.

You got to the Room of Requirement and a few minutes later the D.A. showed up.

"What's going on?" Hermione asked.

"Voldemort's going to attack the Ministry." You said.

"We need to stop him, there is something he wants and he can't get it." Harry said.

"So you want us to fight you know who?" Seamus asked.

"Look, if you dont want to. You don't have to. But I hope it gets stuck on your conscience that if you know who wins tonight, you won't have done anything to stop him." You said and looked them all in eye, "Even though you could've."

You saw Harry give you a small proud smile.

"Alright I'm in." Ron said and stepped forward.

Then everyone else started doing it too. Soon enough the whole D.A. was in and ready to fight Voldemort.